034: 7 Days

Sungkyung-ah !

Sungkyung-ah !

How are you doing today?

Did you sleep well last night?

Have you eaten? Don't skip meals please.

What did you do last weekend?

Did you discover something new?

Anyways, I'm just giving you these simple questions considering that I don't know how to start a letter. Sorry :  (

Sungkyung-ah. How I wish I'd be Doyum for the rest of the day..

He looks so lucky having you around him 24/7.

I remember the time when you couldn't actually leave me alone, but I have to admit that I miss those days and I want to turn back the time just for the sake of it.

Kim Sungkyung. I miss you :  (

I'll get you back sooner or later! Keep an eye out for me, will ya?

-Ice Prince xx

______________________________________

First time actually hiding behind the lockers just to see Sungkyung read his letter was actually a nice feeling. But of course not in a stalker or bad kind of way.

If only he had the courage to walk up right beside her, but his body seemed to be stuck, frozen on his position.

He wanted to get closer but his instincts tells him that this was the right amount of distance. For now...

At once Sunghoon has arrived in their trip's venue, he will have the time and courage to approach her and make things right. He didn't want Sungkyung to go farther away from him.

Sunghoon smiled as he watches her. Wondering if there will be a time for him to be the cause of her smile, just like she was to him.

But his smile didn't actually last long now that Jeon Doyum has entered the scene.

" Angel. Come on, Yujin is already waiting for you at the school's lobby. Almost everyone is there already. "

Sungkyung nodded. " Lets go? "

Doyum grabs the other bag where Yujin and Sungkyung's medical supplies are, then held her hand as they made their way into the lobby.

The holding of hand scene made Sunghoon doubt himself. What if its was already to late? What if they are together now?

For sure Sunghoon would already be at his room crying on his bed and eating ice cream while he's at it. But since no evidence or sign has been caught yet, he'd definitely fight for a spot.

While nothing is still clarified or announced, Sunghoon will use all he has just to get Sungkyung's attention and trust again.

His plan better work.

" Stay away from mosquitos, bears, snakes, crocodiles or any predator you could find in your trip alright? You better come back here unharmed. "
Sungkyung chucked at his cuteness. She always find him cute whenever he's concerned about something. Like the time he was assigned to be partners with Donghyuck for a math project.

They all know Lee Donghyuck or " Haechan " isn't really a fan of doing his homework or any projects. But whenever he tries to force himself to do so, Haechan would usually end up with a lower grade- (he isn't really creative)

But that actually didn't mind him despite the fact that Haechan was the class's mood maker and everyone is glad and respects him for that.

Yet knowing Jeon Doyum, he wanted to impress Sungkyung with everything he's got. And if that means staying up late at night to study and receive ' straight A's ' then he'd do it.

Failure isn't really an option for him and Sungkyung really admires that.

" Doyum don't worry. It's just a camping trip, plus I'd be back in a week and maybe we could even go out this Sunday! What do you say? "

" Angel, that sounds great but safety is always up first right? So if you want to go out this Sunday, make sure you will come back here with no injuries, fractures, scars or even a single little scratch! Got that? "

Sungkyung smiled at him like a child. " Yes older brother Doyum. "

" Older brother? I thought I was the husband. "

Sungkyung slapped him in the arm jokingly. She doesn't like he's teasing but it would always bring up a smile in her face whenever he did.

" Whatever. Just please don't worry about me that much okay? I will be fine, I promise. "

Doyum patted the girl's head, sighing. " Fine. But if you ever need something or someone to talk to, I'm just a call away."

" Yeah. I know. " she replies.

Doyum nodded." Good. Now you better get inside the bus! Yujin must be waiting for you. "

" Sure. Bye Doyum~"

Sungkyung gave a small wave before entering the bus, with Yujin waiting for her in the entrance to help carry the other bags.

Doyum watched from the bus windows as Sungkyung settles in, in her seat with Yujin and hugs her bag.

He knows to himself that she's going to do fine without him. For a week.

But there is something he's concerned about........Park Sunghoon.

He wishes for the best that Sunghoon would stay out of Sungkyung's site. He really does, but it's all up to Sungkyung now, knowing he's not going to be with her for awhile.

Inside the bus, Yujin has taken the seat right near the window while Sungkyung just sat right beside her following her lead. Since she actually doesn't know what to do.

Sungkyung feels lost without Doyum, Linlin and Jiheon. Thank lord, Yujin was with her.

Sungkyung felt busy with her phone while Yujin sets up her camera to take pictures on the way there and when they did arrive at the venue.

Currently busy scrolling up through Social Media, Sungkyung felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned to the side to see Park Sunghoon offering her some chips he brought.

" Want some? "

Sungkyung looked up at him in the eyes. She gave out a plain look. " No thank you."

Sungkyung bitterly smiled as she immediately plugged in her earphones listening to EXO.

Doyum warned her about Sunghoon, especially after what happened and what she heard from him at the roof-top. He thinks she'll accept his gifts and offer that easily? In his dreams.

Sunghoon still stood there right beside her seat. He felt that she was being ignorant and bitter. Perhaps she didn't like what he said back at the roof-top after confessing?

Seeing her actions, Sunghoon will find a way for Sungkyung to notice him. He just have to take all the bitterness and cold attitude she has to give and suck it all in.

7 days.

He has 7 days, 6 hours and 32 seconds to get Sungkyung back.