015: Kind And Sweet

The life that Sungkyung has in school had never been the same since before, after she was framed a few days ago

People ignored and threw dirty looks at her whenever she'd pass by.

Her locker would alway be piled with a large group of garbage every time she opens it

She would always be stuck in the library wanting the teachers for her to reflect and write out what she did and admit that she's sorry and even try to pay Yuna's lost 600 korean won.

Sunghoon hates her with everything he's got.

Even her friends Linlin and Jiheon were separated from Sungkyung every time they would see each other in the halls.

Sungkyung was now an outcast.

Hated by the people around her.

Trying to clean her locker from all the mean messages, dirt and garbage that filled her locker, but from the corner of Sungkyung's eye she saw a glance of a girl with blonde hair.

She looked at her direction to see Shin Yuna.

Sungkyung knew that Sunghoon doesn't want her to go near his Yuna, but she wanted to ask something important that she didn't want to hold back from Sunghoon's word.

So she shyly approached the blonde. Lightly tapping her shoulder to get her attention, thankfully there wasn't much students in the hallways for them to just judge her by talking to Yuna.

" Um..Yuna? "

Unlike any other students who would accuse and give her dirty looks, Yuna was the only one who gave her a bright smile, knowing that Sungkyung is the one being accused for stealing from her.

" Goodmorning Sungkyung. What can I do for you? " she said sweetly.

" Err..yeah, goodmorning. Listen can I ask you something? "

" Of course! Ask me anything. Just make sure that it isn't something related to Math, Science and History because I was secretly asleep at that time. "

Just by Yuna's way of speaking, Sungkyung already has good reasons on why Sunghoon likes her.

Even though Yuna converses normally and sweetly to her, Sungkyung was still having a hard time speaking with her or anyone after everything that had happened.

" Yuna. Do you think that I'm the one who stole your phone and money? "

Yuna's energy kinda drained and she frowned abit from Sungkyung's question.

" I guess you can say that yes. But at the same time I'm actually still confused because it's really impossible for me to think that your the one who did it. I mean I never saw you stand close to me like you are now, so I think its kinda odd. "