043: Wrong Timing

" What am I suppose to do? She probably hates me now

" What am I suppose to do? She probably hates me now. "

" Not 'probably' . More likely to be, she really hates you now. " Niki nudged Sunoo in the gut.

Sunghoon shrugged off Sunoo's comment. He's not actually helping but he couldn't deny that his words can actually be correct, even though Sunoo isn't actually close with Sungkyung.

" Well you were being a bit jealous and, I don't know, possessive? Considering the fact that the two of you aren't actually together yet."

Sunghoon groaned and plopped down at his bed, staring at the ceiling of his room.

He wanted to fix everything and when he even tried to do so, he kept messing it up. I mean, how many times was he able to make Sungkyung cry because of the feeling of jealousy? Maybe three times and up?

Sunghoon doesn't like hurting Sungkyung, and he's doing everything he can to prevent anymore damage. And that's when his hyungs and friends comes in.

But sadly, none of them has any idea on what he should actually do. None of them even had dating or courting experiences, or even have any knowledge about how girls in this situation would feel.

" Why not try giving her flowers and then apologise. Try to find a way to talk to her even if she kept shutting you out. " said Kei.

Sunghoon nodded. " Yeah that sounds good. But I don't think that would be enough to persuade her from all the horrible actions I've done."

He knows Sungkyung deserves much better than to receive flowers and an apology, he wanted to cover up all the horror things he has done, and is willing to show her what he got. Sunghoon needs to think outside of outside of the box.

" Oh Me! Me! Me! I have an idea! " said a jumpy Sunoo, turning the boys' attention to him. " How about try to sing her a song? Your good in vocals. "

" I guess so. But what song? " it was Sunghoon's first time singing a song in front of a girl, but if it's for Sungkyung, he'll try of course.

Sunoo took a deep breathe, getting ready to sing the lyrics of a suggested song.

" Did I mention, that I'm in love with you? And did I mention, there's nothing I can't do? And did I happen to say, I dream of you everyday- "

" Skip. " they all said in unison.

Sunoo gasped, placing a hand on his chest. " I'm ashamed of you all! That is a great song!"

Sunghoon groaned, grabbing a pillow and placing it on his face. He's never going to find a good way to apologise in this case. He feels sorry for himself, knowing that he couldn't be able to think of his own idea and needed major help.

" Did you ever think of trying to cook for her? A batch of brownies would do."

The boys started looking away, biting their lip and staring at another direction.

Sunghoon in the kitchen?

" Daniel, that's a good one. But we almost called the fire station the last time Sunghoon took charge in the kitchen. " says Heeseung.

That one time last month, Sunoo left some toast in the toaster and asked Sunghoon if he could watch it for him- which he agreed. And just about an hour later, small parts of the kitchen started getting burned.

Good thing Kei acted immediately and grabbed a bucket of water from outside their dorm.

Instead of actually feeling sorry for the incident, Sunghoon just shrugged it off and continued to do his own thing as if the fire was not his fault at all- well Sunghoon wasn't actually the first to cause a fire inside the dorm.

Lesson of the day;  Never let Sunoo leave his food. Never ever let Sunghoon and Taki take charge when it comes to cooking.

Jay was already suggesting to get a nanny at those times.

" Oh, I have an idea."  with that, all attention turned to Niki.  " The flowers is a good suggestion. Plus, shouldn't you be asking Jiheon, Linlin and Yujin about this? I mean your having a girl problem so its pretty obvious that you need to talk to a girl who is close with Sungkyung to solve your problem."

The boys just stared at Niki blankly, yet in a surprising manner. They never even had the clue that Niki would know such thing.

It actually scared them to be exact.

" He's surprisingly correct. Niki, where'd you get it? "

Niki facepalmed. " Its called common sense bro."

Surprised at his sudden answer about just a few moments ago, Jake decided to tease the young boy.

" Awww, little Riki Nishimura is all grown up now. "

Niki gave him a blank expression.

" Fuck you. "

" Flowers Check. Letter Check. Confidence? "

Sunghoon sighed. Here he is, standing at the front door of Sungkyung's home, with Jay, Heeseung and Kei watching him back at the car.

Sunghoon felt nervous, but he shouldn't be right? All he has to do is apologise, give her the flowers and letter and boom! Its all done.

Sadly, he's still not sure if Sungkyung will forgive him. Well, hopefully she'd go a bit more easy on him since its his first time doing this kind of thing.

" Well here's go nothing. " he mumbled under his breathe.

Sunghoon rang the doorbell, waiting for it to open.

A few moments later, he could be able to here footsteps getting closer and closer to the door. And the closer it gets, the sweaty his hands become.

" All of this would go well, right Sunghoon? You can do it. " he encouraged himself.

Seconds later, the door slowly opened. And by those seconds, Sunghoon remembered everything Jiheon told him on what to do and what he should not do.

" Princess, I- "

About to say sorry, Sunghoon was surprised to see, not Sungkyung but another person that opened the door.

He was handsome and a bit taller. He he looked muscular and years older than him. The man stood firm at his position, staring right through Sunghoon intimidatingly.

Sunghoon gulped. " Excuse me sir, but I'm looking for Kim Sungkyung- "

Sunghoon was shocked to see another person opening the door. For sure, he had the correct address and house.

" Kim Sungkyung? Young man, are you looking for my daughter? "

Sunghoon gulped, eyes widening at the realization of what he just said. " D-Daughter? "

Oh shit. He was already meeting Sungkyung's father at the wrong timing.