039: Broken Stage Light

Going to school with girls gossiping about you around every corner of the school hallways does not take a liking to almost every girl

Going to school with girls gossiping about you around every corner of the school hallways does not take a liking to almost every girl. Especially Sungkyung.

The love triangle between her, Doyum and Sunghoon became a rising topic at school and Sungkyung has been giving lots of mentions and attentions from her schoolmates. Especially the girls.

But what can she say? Having Doyum, a manly, kind, smart and sweet-hearted guy to court you is what those other good girls or bad girls wants. Doyum is popular among the nerds and average ranking students, mostly the ones who have looks. He is also quite known in the upper school levels and has some great academic performance.

While Sunghoon, the all-time famous, handsome and talented figure skater in which every girl in his year, wants to date. He might actually fit that handsome prince you see in your fairytale books, considering having those princely like features- but lets not forget some of his play-boy kind of nature.

Between these two boys, Sungkyung is already leaning closer to Doyum than any guy she knows. She fell for him, yes but it was now a lot more harder to go into Doyum's reach, now with Park Sunghoon in the competition.

If this were the game of hearts, the actual game would have been a simple tug of war.

" OMG, she is so lucky. "

" How to be her? "

" Seriously, Park Sunghoon and Jeon Doyum fighting over a girl? Now that is what you call, lucky. "

" I'm not actually surprised at all. Sungkyung is pretty. "

" Oh please, she isn't even that good looking. "

" What would it be like to be in her shoes for a day? "

" Doyum and Sunghoon over Sungkyung? Spare me. She might have payed them to court her just to show-off "

" Does that mean I don't have a chance with Sunghoon? "

" It would have been better if she ended up with Doyum instead. "

" Sunghoon and Sungkyung will look adorable as a couple just by the thought of it. "

" Is it bad to think that she will definitely look good with any boy she gets to be with? "

" I have a feeling she's a total playgirl. "

Just waking through the halls with confidence and her chin held high, Sungkyung didn't care what those girls had to say. She never even trusted them, at first.

People talk and loves invading a person's privacy. With Sunghoon and Doyum on the line, there was probably a 97% chance for her to be followed or kept an eye on, by every single girl in her year.

But maybe or at least it was a bit better than what she has gone through before.

" Tch! Sungkyung. Sunghoon and Doyum, in a love triangle? What a joke. What's so special about her? She looks nothing but fake."  The girls from the side started laughing.