033: Love Her

" Is everything set? "

" Definitely. " answered Yujin carrying down the bag full of personal equipment.

This coming week, the P. E teachers have decided to take the students to go on a upcoming camping trip.

Each week there will be names of students listed on the school's announcement board to announce the names of students who will come on a camping trip in the coming week.

Mr. Jang wanted the students to go out in the fresh air and spend they're time bonding with nature, ignoring any digital gadgets.

Jiheon and Linlin went on the trip last week. While Sungkyung is currently assigned to go in the next. Sungkyung didn't want to feel lonely knowing that Doyum, Jiheon & Linlin won't be with her.

She had to admit, she didn't want to be separated from Doyum.

Luckily, Ahn Yujin was assigned in the same week with her and even asked her if they could partner up. In which they did.

Currently gathering the food and drinks they'll need in Yujin's classroom when a faint knock was heard.

" Oh hey, Doyum. What do you need? "

" You."

Yujin chocked on her bag of chips mischievously smiling at Sungkyung, as Sungkyung just rolled her eyes.

" Ok, I'm kidding but I wanted to give the two of you something before you set off to the trip next week. "

Doyum placed a huge medical kit on the teacher's desk. And inside was filled with lots of medical equipment such as bandages, cotton balls & buds, ointment and all sorts of stuff. Even extra flashlights were included.

" Thanks Doyum. You know me and Yujin could've have brought our own- "

" No its okay. For your safety will always be my top priority, my lady. " he says bowing like a good butler of some kingdom.

Sungkyung chuckled. " But what about your studies? Shouldn't that be top? "

" Nah, that could go second. "

" Whatever. "

As much as Yujin was enjoying the sweet scene between the two, she couldn't help to think that she was actually third wheeling. But she doesn't mind at all, so she decided to tease them.

" So, are you two dating? " asked Yujin slowly walking up near the two with arms crossed.

Sungkyung blushed at the comment, while Doyum looked away and scratched his head.

" I-Its not really like that but.."

" But what? " Yujij smirks, eyeing the Sungkyung and Doyum.

They seemed to be really close with each other and feels comfortable at each other's presence as well. Plus, they both look good together too.

If Yujin was a stranger who just met both Sungkyung and Doyum, she wouldn't have missed the chance to actually think they are dating.

" Would you just court her already? Or maybe even ask her out? Cause people here are starting to think that you two are a thing. "

" For your information, I'm actually a person so.."

Yujin sighed in disbelief. " Not that kind of 'thing' Sungkyung but the other term of it. "

Wanting to avoid Yujin's question and anymore embarrassment, he quickly walked out of the room, ignoring Yujin's call as if he were blind.

" If only they knew what's going on." Doyum smiled to himself.

Checking the names listed down the announcement board, one familiar name has caught his eye.

He balled his hand into a fist eyeing at the name, Park Sunghoon.

Sadly, Sunghoon is assigned to go on the same trip with Sungkyung and it angered Doyum at the thought of Sunghoon trying his best to win her back.

If Doyum ever heard from Sungkyung that he did after her camping trip, a possibility of a beat-up session would take place.

This was now a fight for the heart.

Like a fight for the princess's affection. Knight to Knight or Prince to Prince.

" Looks like you won't be part of our camping trip next week."

Park Sunghoon. Doyum knows that voice too well and he wasn't even surprised either.

" Sunghoon. Stay away from her you got that? "

Sunghoon scoffed. " Sorry? But unless your my parents, you can't tell me what to do, Doyum. "

Doyum sucked up all his pride and held his chin up confidently. If Sungkyung were the topic, he's not backing down so easily.

" Listen or not, Sungkyung doesn't deserve a man like you. "

" She doesn't deserve you either! " Sunghoon spoke back.

Sunghoon knows that he does not deserve the love and affection of Sungkyung but at least he's willing to try and win her back and he's not backing down into the likes of Doyum.

" You think she'll still accept you after hurting her and leaving her in the rain? Your stupid enough to think that."

" So what? I don't care what you think or what others think! All I want is to set things right with Sungkyung."

With only Sungkyung in mind, Sunghoon wants to make sure that her heart will only belong to him. From all the little things and attention she gave him in the past, he wants to give it back in a much more better way.

" Just stay away from her. "

" I will never do that."

Sunghoon's stubbornness angered Doyum. " And why not? - "

" Because I love her! "