048: Letters And Pain

4 Months Later

4 Months Later. . .

" Yah! Park Sunghoon! What the fuck are you doing there? "

The piece and quiet, Sunghoon was looking for was gone now that Jay just barged in to his roon without knocking. I mean, would it kill him to knock just once? But Sunghoon was kind of used to it since its hard to find personal privacy when it comes to this household.

" Jay. Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to study for a test so please be quiet! " Sunghoon sent him a shut-up-and-get-out-look before focusing back on his reviewer.

" Its Snowflake's birthday next week! " if Sunghoon won't pay attention to Jay just for a quick second, then might as well mention the love of his life in the conversation.

Sunghoon fell down, backwards at his chair at the sudden mention of Sungkyung, with his reviewer landing on top of his face.   " Snowflake's what? And don't you dare call Sungkyung, snowflake because your not obliged to call her that Jay Park!"

Jay backed up a bit.  " Okay, okay chill. But seriously its Sungkyung's birthday next week and here you are reviewing for a stupid test when you should be planning on what to do! "

Sunghoon sat up and removed his reviewer out of his face.  " Sungkyung's birthday? How come you know when her birthday is? "

Jay crossed his arms and sighed in disbelief. " Yujin told me earlier and how come you don't know huh? Your the one courting her here! " he's got a point.

Sunghoon groaned, plopping down on his bed. He sometimes question is courting skills. Its been months now and here he is clueless about his snowflake's birthday. " Then what am I going to do?

" Leave that to me and Heeseung hyung. " Jay winked before running out of the room and then shouting down stairs.  " Ya'll dimwits better assemble at Sunghoon's room in 10 minutes before I'll make you eat Lyala's dog food for lunch! No offence Jake."

" None taken. "

" Alright what seems to be the problem prince charming? "

Sunghoon groaned, not really wanting to answer his hyung's question, cueing Jay to tell them the problem for him.  " Its Sungkyung's birthday next week and Sunghoon here doesn't know what to do for his precious snowflake. "

Sunghoon gave Jay a serious look. " Not funny, Park Jong Seong. "   " Well, sorry. "

Heeseung picked up a pen and clipboard from Sunghoon's desk, clicking the tip of its head as he sat down on the edge of the bed.  " Well what are you planning or suggesting to do? Then we'll just list up the options here. "