047: Clarifications

" You stupid jerk! You tried to kill me?! "

Jiheon has been acting really violent today, now that she has finally found out the person who tried to take her out (as in a killing-her kind of way) back when she was practicing for the recital. Surprisingly, the person who tried to sabotage her was a student from one of the smartest class in their year.

" Alright Jiheon, stop yanking the guy's life out of him. " Jiheon didn't really listen and started shaking the boy, so Yujin and Sungkyung grabbed her by the arm and dragged their friend away.

" Unhand me! Don't you know how horrible it was for me the past few months back when I was in the hospital? " says Jiheon who tried to wiggle and pull her arms out of her friend's grip.

" Come to think of it, it sounds very relaxing for me. I mean, no school. No homework. No noisy classmates. No stress and no teachers to tell you what to do. "

Jiheon sighed in disbelief, rolling her eyes as she stood up straight dusting the hem of her skirt. " I got 10 mistakes in all of my tests Linlin! Don't you know how much it hurts me to fail in tests? "

" 10 mistakes? Girl, you passed every test even after staying at the hospital for a month or so! Unless. . . .the test is out of ten, then that's where you say you failed. I don't know how your dealing with this Jiheon, I'm already satisfied if I saw that I pass. " Linlin crossed her arms as Jiheon tried to keep herself together.

Its kind off natural for Linlin and Jiheon to start of fights in the most littlest things. Sungkyung has gotten used to it and didn't even bother joining in their petty conversation. With Yujin who just started getting close to them, she did nothing but laugh and sometimes even, join the two girls.

Out of the corner of Yujin's eye, she noticed the boy was trying to escape. She immediately ran up to him and pushed him hard to the floor, with some arm chairs being dragged down along with him to his fall.

" You aren't escaping us this easily after that stupid attempt you did to my friend." Yujin shot a glare at the boy and snatched his student id.  " Im Hojun " she read.

Jiheon and Linlin walked up right beside Yujin, giving Hojun a disgusted look. While Sungkyung assisted the boy on his feet and fixed the arrangement of the fallen arm chairs.

" Why did you do it? "

" Do what? "

" Sabotage me you idiot! "

Hojun looked down not wanting to meet the eyes of the furious girls in front of him.

" Are you gonna speak up or what? "

Sungkyung insisted Hojun to sit down on a nearby chair, in which he did. Jiheon and Linlin never took their eyes away from him. Jiheon was now accusing Hojun to be the reason of her delay in studies and how much the accident almost harmed her life out of her. And maybe, even the reason why Doyum got hit by a truck.