019: Feel Special

" Come on

" Come on. Let's get you home. "

Surprised at his sudden appearance and words he whispered earlier, Sungkyung didn't know what to do. She stood and stayed at his arms, frozen.

Doyum soon let go of the girl and took her hand dragging her away from the park and into his car. He didn't want the girl to get sick nor get soaked from the rain any longer.

Doyum opened the car door for Sungkyung, making her hop in, following his lead. She didn't want to spend a whole night under the rain.

Right before Doyum would close the door, he took-off his jacket and placed it around Sungkyung to keep her warm, knowing how cold she must have been.

" Here. Wear this, it would keep you warm." he gave her a warm smile before finally hopping in the driver's seat.

Sungkyung stared at the jacket he gave her and she suddenly felt somewhat a bit warm than usual.

The ride was quiet.

The two didn't know what to say after the encounter. They were both shy or nervous.

Sungkyung shivered at the coldness of the car's air conditioner, in which Doyum immediately noticed.

" Do you want me to lower down the air conditioner? Or do you want me to open the car window for you? "

Knowing that it was still raining outside, Sungkyung did not want the insides of Doyum's car to get wet nor get Doyum soaked.

" Air conditioner. " she shyly answered.

The ride was quiet and the both of them seemed shy to try and make a conversation.

But wanting to talk to the girl and make herself comfortable around him, he instantly thought on what to ask her.

" Have you eaten yet? " he asked, eyes still on the road.

" N-No. Not yet. "

Doyum hummed in response. " Do you want something to eat? I could stop by a restaurant for you. "

" No- " the sound of Sungkyung's stomach grumbling answered quickly before Sungkyung does.

Doyum chuckled. " You know your a really bad liar. But at the same time your actually cute. "

Sungkyung blushed at the comment.

Arriving at Mcdonald's drive thru service, Doyum ordered for two packs of chicken nuggets and a warm hot chocolate.

After paying at the cashier, he gave the food to Sungkyung.

" Dont be shy and eat. We don't want you to starve and freeze to death now don't we? "

Sungkyung gave him a weak smile. " Thank you. I'll pay you back. "

" Nonsense! It's on me. So please, don't bother. Just go and finish your food and I'm already happy. "

Sungkyung smiled at him and opened the hot chocolate. Doyum's warm words made her warm inside already.

How lucky she was to ran into Doyum.

Arriving at Sungkyung's neighbourhood somehow made Doyum sad.

He wanted to spend more time with the girl but sadly its about to end as soon as she steps inside her home. But at least he was there at her side when she needed help.

" There. That's my house. " she said pointing at the house from the right.

Doyum parked his car at her drive way and escorted Sungkyung outside the vehicle. As he follows her to her house door.

Sungkyung gave Doyum her key to his request that he wanted to open the door for her. But as he inserted the key he noticed that Sungkyung was weakly leaning against her house door.

Doyum quickly placed his hand on her forehead, as he immediately felt her temperature rising out of the normal.

" Shit! Your hot. "

" I know right? "

" Sungkyung, your sick! "

Doyum quickly inserted the key and twisted her door nob. He opened her house door to see that it was dark and it looked like no one was there.

" Sungkyung. Where are your parents? Will they be home soon? "

Sungkyung shooked her head. " They must be busy from work. It's better if we don't disturb them. "

She said as she turned the other way, not wanting to face Doyum and tell them about her issues.

" Do you have an older brother? Older sister? "

Sungkyung shooked her head. Sadly she didn't have any siblings.

" Do you live by yourself? " Sungkyung nodded.

Doyum was shocked. He felt bad for her and she must have been lonely all this time.

" But there's no one to take care of you. Especially now that your sick! "

" Doyum its ok. I can manage, I have taken care of myself before. "

There was no way Doyum will be leaving the girl under the care of nobody. If someone was to take care of her now, its him.

" You know what let's go to my house instead. " he says closing her house door.

" Doyum. Its ok, you don't have to worry. "

" And leave you here with no one to take care of you!? Sorry. Not happening! C'mon. "

Immediately locking the door, he carefully dragged her inside his car again.

Sungkyung was shocked at the same time felt happy that Doyum didn't want to leave her alone at her state.

She somewhat feel special.

______________________________________

Btw, I recommend you all listen to Twice's Feel Special after this chapter.