036: Neol Joh-Ahae

" Are you sure you don't want to talk to him? I mean he looks so desperate

" Are you sure you don't want to talk to him? I mean he looks so desperate. But then again, I wouldn't really blame you if you don't wanna."

After what happened earlier at the tent, Sungkyung couldn't get rid of the thought of sadness she felt when Sunghoon actually just wanted to help yet all she did was shout at him.

Frankly her emotions got all mixed up  and she didn't know what kind expression she should show or at least what kind of tone she would have given him.

But she did promise to keep Doyum's words so maybe it's not much of a big deal for her to push him away like that. Or was it? Well maybe a little.

" Its not like that Yujin──ok well maybe it is like it. But I made a promise to Doyum and I actually owe him a lot for his kindness."

Not really understanding the situation really well between Doyum and Sungkyung, all Yujin knows is that Doyum was there for her friend when she needed help.

Sometimes, Yujin wonders what did Doyum even do to turn Sungkyung's attention to him and not Sunghoon anymore. She find it a bit weird but at least Sungkyung's not trying to grab Sunghoon's attention anymore and at least that's enough.

Well for Sungkyung yes. But Sunghoon? The situation must have turned upside down right now.

If Sungkyung was the one chasing Sunghoon back then, now its Sunghoon chasing her.

" What's so special about Doyum that made you all head-over-heels?" smiling at her friend, it's obvious that Sungkyung's answer will be full of bliss.

Sungkyung smiled shyly. " Well, he helped me in a lot of things. From all the people I know, I was surprised it was actually him who showed up and it was unexpected too. "

" So he's some knight in shining armour? "

" Mmm, well yes. You could say that." Yujin couldn't help but be happy for her friend. It was actually a surprise as well, knowing Sungkyung hasn't smiled that brightly before.

Looks like this girl seemed to have found the right guy.

It was already about 12:54pm in the afternoon when Professor Myeonhee took the students out to help and gather everything they need for their campsite. Like wood and food. Professor Myeonhee assigned the students by pairs, to grab the things they needed.

Unluckily for Sungkyung, her spirits went down once she heard she was assigned to go and help Sunghoon in collecting logs or maybe some fallen branches for the campfire.

In Sunghoon's side he felt glad that he has another chance of talking things out with her and at the same time nervous and scared at the fact that Sungkyung will push him out again.

Hopefully that wouldn't happen.

Trying not to make the situation worse, Sunghoon wanted to try a different strategy on how to talk to her in a more careful and detailed way.