008: Better?

Dear, Ice Prince

Dear, Ice Prince

Goodmorning! Did you have a good sleep last night? It was raining heavily and the thunder was loud as well. Hopefully you got a good 8 hour sleep.

Btw, our semester's test are coming up really really soon. I was wondering if we could study together? Well that's up to you.

Wishing you a good and happy day ahead! Study well too! Ok? :)

Sincerely Yours,
Sungkyungie~ ︎♡︎
______________________________________

' Tch. She should be the one who needs to study.'

Sunghoon crampled up the letter, shaping it into a ball, about to shoot the letter into the nearby bin.

Before he throws it, Jake snatched it from his hands as he opens the letter he was about to throw.

" Woah woah woah dude. The girl just greeted you a good morning and happy day and you will just throw this just like that? That's a nono man." Jake said with his Australian accent.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes. " Give me that! "

Sunghoon tried to snatch the letter away from Jake's hands, when Jake dodged it and stuck his tongue out at him.

" You want it? Then come and get it! " Jake started running down the school hallways.

" Yah! Pabo, come back here! "

Chasing after the aussie, Sunghoon apologises to the students he bumps into as he chases his friend.

" Jake! Get rid of that thing! "

" Sorry can't here ya! YeEeEtT! "

Sunghoon groaned. He chased him down breathlessly. He didn't want anyone to read that letter or he'd be teased by his classmates and hyungs.

Finally Jake stopped inside the History classroom which thankfully was Sunghoon's first class. He didn't want to go down the long hallways and be late for a class that took 5 minutes more of walking before reaching the classroom.

" Jake throw that thing away."

" Ok. Ok. Chill bro, I'm just having a bit of fun."

Throwing the stupid letter away, Sunghoon sighed in relief.

" Yo Sunghoon! "

" What is it Jay? "

" You might wanna check your desk."

Walking to his seat, he noticed that there was a cup of iced coffee with a mint colored sticky note, placed on the side saying.

Have a nice day! :)

Sunghoon immediately grabbed the cup and walked down to the back of the room where the trash can is.

" Yah! If your just going to throw that thing away, might as well give it to me. Your wasting a blessing Sunghoon! "

" Whatever. I don't care about it anyways." He says giving the coffee to Heeseung.

" Why are you wasting her gifts? She gave her effort to the little things Sungkyung does for you. Appreciate it for once. "

" Yeah Sunghoon. At least try to be a bit more nice to her gifts. Plus she's a pretty and kind girl! Why don't you even like her? "

" Its because I like Shin Yuna. She's a lot more better than Sungkyung ever was! "

Heeseung let go of his drink as it spilled to the floor.

Sunghoon noticed that his hyung was staring at something from behind. Even both Jake and Jay were staring behind him.

Sunghoon looked back to see Sungkyung.

Sungkyung's eyes read the word hurt. She was just there frozen from her spot.

______________________________________

Hey guys! I know, I know that my chapters are boring but I'm just here to say that the drama ya'll are waiting for will start soon! So watch out and vomment please! T H A N K  Y O U