041: Fun!

" You know you really suck at playing hide and seek

" You know you really suck at playing hide and seek."

Sungkyung jumped at the unexpected voice. She was finding a good spot to hide from the crowd and the questions between her, Doyum and Sunghoon's current status being thrown at her. Sungkyung finds it annoying and uncomfortable, she didn't know what to do.

Now that being called by the two boys courting her at the same time and standing right near each other, she just made a run for it, leaving Linlin and Yujin.

Finding a good spot for hiding at an empty classrom, Sungkyung felt relieved, now that she's alone with no one to bother her or even cause a stirr around her area.

Or so she thought. . . .

" Sunghoon what are you doing here? " she asked, a bit of panick circulating around her stomach.

Sunghoon dug his hands in his pockets and leaned towards the wall facing the girl with a grin. " Nothing. Just playing hide and seek with my girl."

Sungkyung took a look around. " Bae Joohyun isn't even here you psycho. "

Sunghoon just rolled his eyes. Does his obvious use of words not even made sense to her? " I wasn't talking about Irene noona. "

" Oh. " Sungkyung nodded. " Yuna went that way! " she says pointing to another direction down the hallway.

Sunghoon smiled. He knows this girl is just playing dumb. She just didn't want to admit or accept that he was actually referring to her, pfft. As if Sunghoon would notice that.

Wanting to change topic and make her flustered, Sunghoon has thought of asking another question. " What type of wedding dress are you wearing at our wedding? "

" A black one, duh. " she answered.

" It's not a funeral Sungkyung-ah."

" Well Doyum's feelings for me must have died that day so. . ."

" If you mention Doyum once again, I want hesitate to kiss you right on the spot. "

Sunghoon wouldn't have mind if any other student mentioned Doyum right in front of him, but his name coming out of Sungkyung's lips? Now that he couldn't allow.

Knowing how shy and easily flustered Sungkyung gets before, she seemed to have properly controlled them now. Sunghoon admits that he's impressed but he always liked that shy version of hers. Even though, he still feels that, that shy and soft-spoken Sungkyung is still in there.

And if kissing her would do the trick, then he'd immediately do it──of course with her permission or when its about the right time to do so.

" Kiss? Who am I to you, for you to even do that? "

" My future wife, yes. " Sungkyung blushed at his answer. Now that was the girl Sunghoon was looking for.

" I-I'm not your w-wife! " she tried her best to shot back in a more fierce reply, but the stuttering didn't help at all.