009: Kick Ass

Sungkyung felt offended by Sunghoon's words

Sungkyung felt offended by Sunghoon's words. She stood frozen in front of him, staring him in the eyes with a hurt expression.

She felt as if she wanted to cry right in front of him. She wanted too, but she can't.

On the verge of tears, she ran stepped out of the classroom and ran away.

Jay who was surprised at the sudden scene felt a pair of eyes looking at him. He turned his head as he spotted Jiheon glaring at him with a scary look, giving him the bad chills.

Before chasing after her sad friend, Linlin stomped up at Sunghoon's direction and hit him in the head with a hard cover book that she bought.

" What the-!? Ow! " Exclaimed Sunghoon.

" Try and prepare your man balls for next time, its the low kick your getting! " Linlin threatened as she shot a deadly glare at Sunghoon and his friend's before chasing after Sungkyung.

As Linlin ran down the hallway she started calling out for her friend. The school hallways was now empty, due to the morning classes taking place.

" Lala! Where are you? " called Linlin.

' Lala ' was a nickname given to Sungkyung by both Linlin and Jiheon. People liked to call Sungkyung, ' Lami ' but Jiheon thought that 'Lala' was a cute nickname that fits her well.

Continuing her search for Sungkyung, Linlin felt her phone ping. She looked through her message box, to see that Jiheon sent her a text.

___________________

Bae Bae Ji 💙

Where the f are u? And how is Lala? Ms. Lee is wondering where the 2 of u r rn!
Sent by 8:15 am

Calm down sis. Idk where Lala is rn but Imma tell ya I'm skipping class. So meet u later~
Sent ✔︎

______________________

Wondering in the school's gymnasium, Linlin sat down at a nearby bench trying to contact Sungkyung's number. Sadly her phone was off.

Linlin groaned. " Great! Now how could I find t- "

Seeing a familiar sight Linlin immediately rose up and ran towards the girl's direction.

" Sungkyung~ah! "

" Oh hey Lin. " She sniffled.

Linlin sat down beside her friend patting her back.

" You doing fine? " Sungkyung nodded.

Linlin looked into her friend's emotionless face. She must have been in deep thought. Her eyes looks red from the crying and her cheeks are a bit stained as well.

Linlin groaned. " Urgh! I should've beat him up when I had the chance! "

" I would instantly go for the throat and choke him. And then I'd kicked his balls and make him tip over. I'd even get my metal chopsticks and shove it down his flat ass! So then I'd do the same to his nostrils after that. "

Sungkyung chuckled." That's murder. "

" Fuck murder! Fuck the police! And fuck him as well! " Linlin said." You know, why bother getting a guy when you can kick some good ass instead! "

" Stop saying ass. "

" So what!? Singyeong an sseo. I'm sorry I don't care, don't care really don't care~ "