045: Moves

Imagine it

Imagine it. You and charming international, figure ice-skater, Park Sunghoon together ice skating alone in an ice rink. Sounds delusional and unreal right? But not for Sungkyung.

Just months ago, she has always dreamed of spending quality time with Sunghoon in a place like this. Enjoying each other's company and talking for hours was her one and simple wish, which she sometimes thought would never even happen because of the lack of attention and how rare it was for Sunghoon to approach her- well it actually seemed like almost never. 

By sending her support through a simple letter, she poured her emotions in it, hoping he would feel it. I mean, he did read them but he didn't show any interest on what she feels or what she wanted to be in his life. But not even the thought of being friends crossed his mind. So the only way for Sungkyung to keep staying positive was to keep trying.

 The hopes of spending time with Park Sunghoon was still a big go but never did he show any sign of possibilities for that to happen at all.

Back then, all of those pity and high hope of day dreaming will only stay fantasy.

Nothing but just a typical fan girl's wish.

Well, until now. . .

" Want me to teach you some tricks? I heard you do ballet and you seem to have a pretty good balance. "

Sungkyung shook her head. " I don't want my butt to land on hard cold ice so, I think I'll pass on this one. "

Sunghoon grabbed her hand and led her backwards, to the center of the of the rink. His eyes still focused on hers. It was his first time taking a girl to skate with him (his mother and little sister is an exception) and surprisingly, he didn't know how warm it made him inside. 

At first, Sunghoon thought that he is calm, safe and happy alone just by skating around ice. But bringing Sungkyung along made him triple the happiness he was feeling. He somehow felt complete and he did not miss the thought that Sungkyung was the reason of this.

" Snowflake. I know it may seem odd or it might make you uncomfortable but, do you still like Doyum? " 

The question made Sungkyung slow down her pace. The thought made her a bit sad at the mention of Doyum but it did not really bother her much since him and Sungkyung are still close. She just visited Doyum at the hospital a few days ago and she was glad that he is doing fine.

Sunghoon couldn't help but tighten his grip of the girl's hand when he asked about his rival. Ever since Doyum got into a car accident, not only Sungkyung but Sunghoon felt bad as well. Of course he and Doyum has physical and non-physical fights here and there, but the guy is human too. He could feel pain just like them. Sunghoon wants to know more about Sungkyung and Doyum's relationship.

" I like Doyum, yes. But as a best friend. " her response gave Sunghoon hope. If he were alone right now, he'd smile like an idiot, but Sunghoon wanted to act calm and cool since he did not want to act like he just came out of an asylum.

" Does he know about that? " Sungkyung nodded, giving Sunghoon a simple smile. " Is he still courting you or? "

Sunghoon could not stop but wonder and ask. He feels like everything is going well and God is already helping him cross towards the light- not literally. 

" No. He's not. "

" Then does that mean, I'm the only one courting you right now? " 

Sungkyung notices the lively smile showing on his lips and she finds it cute. " Looks like it "

Sunghoon was glad that now he has a good chance to prove himself. Those days when she felt sorrow and hated on by everyone- including himself, he wanted to repay them by showing lots and lots of affection. And by that, starting right now he will give Sungkyung everything she deserves. He will make sure that she will be his.

" Snowflake. I need my payback. "

" Payback? "

Unaware of his next actions, Sungkyung's eyes widened. For the second time, he kissed her again. It was so unexpected.

The kiss was slow slow but passionate. Sungkyung knew that Sunghoon is just courting her and things like this are already happening too fast. She wanted to move away, but not because she doesn't like him or she feels uncomfortable, no. It just feels so new to her- even though they already kissed twice. But it would actually be a big fat lie if Sungkyung says she doesn't like it.

The kiss is from Park Sunghoon himself, don't tell me any girl will be left unsatisfied after that.

Sunghoon smirked when Sungkyung kissed right back. He already has one big hell of a proof that she likes him as much as he likes her. 

The two slowly pulled back, head still connected, eyes staring at each other. Sunghoon admired her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and unexpectedly pecking the tip of her nose, before standing up straight, patting her head.

" It was dumb of me to not kiss you a bit earlier. "

Sungkyung rolled her eyes. " By the way, I just gave you a small peck on the cheek earlier. Its bad being greedy Mr. Park. "

 " Yet you like it. " Sunghoon winked at the girl, making her blush and walk away, while he smiled at himself. If Sungkyung easily gets flustered like this, then she's so not safe from Park Sunghoon's antiques.

" Snowflake, I'll be sad if you keep leaving me like this! " he whined, as he tried to go and skate right after her.

Sungkyung would be as red as a beet if Sunghoon keeps talking like that. The kiss earlier already made her flustered, what more if he kept whining and teasing her through his words. If she were the old Sungkyung, she would have fainted.

For Sunghoon, never has he even flirted before, but he feels like he is already a professional at this. He just finds her so adorable getting all flustered and shy. Looks like his moves are as smooth as it seems. 

" Saranghaeyo! " he shouted.

________________________________________________________________________________

I know that I'm about two days late but, congratulations to our ENHYPEN members ! 

I'm going to miss I-LAND ot23 but we have nothing else to do than to wait for all of them to debut and interact on stage or shows again. Wishing our boys goodluck and a promising debut soon <33 

I LUV THEM ALL SO FREAKIN MUCH