024: The Truth

Arriving back at his place

Arriving back at his place. Doyum couldn't wait for the plan to start working! Good news, Ahn Yujin agreed to help them.

Until they start executing the plan given, all Doyum has to do is wait. And keep Sungkyung company.

" Your back. How did your day go? " the girl asked smiling at Doyum.

Doyum looked at the television and noticed that girl was still watching her dramas. And the house stayed the same after he left earlier. He was guessing that Sungkyung did not call her friends over.

Looking back at her question. Doyum absolutely witnessed the almost being killed theory and also, he heard and discovered a lot of disturbing and awful things.

Seeing Sungkyung as an innocent and kind girl as she is, Doyum thought that he would just be ruining the girl's happy mind with the truth and words he was going to say.

But then again, he wasn't stupid enough to tell her the awful and at the same time, the good and juicy truth just yet.

" It went well. " he responded.

" That's good to hear. " she says, turning the television off and patting the seat beside her.  " I want to know all about it! "

Doyum fake laughed while scratching his head, thinking of what to say to the girl's request. He don't wanna end up telling a fairytale instead of his day.

But again, maybe it was a good idea too!

" Errr...that's a story for next time! " Doyum said, grabbing the remote and turning the tv on back to Sungkyung's drama.

He sat down beside Sungkyung and patted her head. " Don't tell me you spent the whole day watching k-dramas, without at least having a friend over. "

Sungkyung tilted her head a bit. " Its a  Saturday. Jiheon is always busy on studying while Linlin went to her taiwanese's friend's funeral to show her respects. "

Doyum nodded. " Ok. But is it alright if you call Jiheon? I want to ask her a favor. "

" What for? "

" Nothing much. I just need her assistance in something. "

" Well if you say so. " Sungkyung quickly dialed Jiheon's number. Once it started ringing, Sungkyung gave her phone to Doyum.

" Hello kyungie? " Jiheon greeted from the other line.

Doyum stood up and immediately went to the kitchen, a bit far from Sungkyung to even hear they're conversation.

" Baek Jiheon. It's me, Jeon Doyum I- "

" Oh My God! Where is Sungkyung? Is she ok? What the heck did you do to her!? Answer me now! " Jiheon demanded.

" Aiissshh, calm down. Sungkyung is fine. She's safe here with me. "

From the other line, Doyum heard Jiheon sigh in relief. " What did you call me for then? "