Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©All Rights Reserved 2020

Prologue

Kyline is a ferocious young lady.

Because of her frightening appearance, all of the students avoid her.

Many people believe she inherited her mother and father's frightening demeanor.

Many people avoided talking to her since elementary school because they were afraid Kyline would do something to them.

Kyline enjoys playing with her cat, and she always sleeps in class, and the teachers don't even scold her since they are terrified of the girl.

Then Brylle entered the picture;

Brylle has been challenged by Kyline's personality, therefore he will pursue her, and he is began falling in love,  to Kyline.

Oh, but there's a big twist, do you want to know what it is?

I'm curious as well.

But before that, she had a haunting past with her ex-friends and ex-boyfriend.

How could she fall in love again if she was trapped in the past?

That no matter how many times she convinces herself she has moved on, but she still return.

It's just one lie, one secret, and one error that can't be changed no matter what happens.

And saying sorry isn't enough to make things right.

Is she prepared to confront her new love? What about Clyde and Brylle?

In the new war, will Normsantandia finally achieve the desired peace?