Chapter 2

Unknown period of time later

Ahh I finally woke up, after birth. I shall spare you the surprisingly gory details of a birth. I can't see more than a few inches in front of me and everything looks foggy and diluted. I guess my vision is not developed enough. No surprises there. I guess I should become an assistant to professor oak, he has international contacts, influence, not corrupt and very accepting. Daisy also paid a lot of attention to me and was very supporting. Makes me think about how ash turned out the way he did.

My aura has become around 73%(extremely hard to measure without a ruler) denser and spans my entire body instead of just inside a chamber. Also my body uses passive aura to strengthen itself. I used this application to express my intentions, like giving of a friendly aura or a threatening aura. I also actively flood my body with aura( pour in enough energy to fill up my body) to make it more used to the feeling. I made sure to do it in different directions, so it doesn't get used to only one type of motion.

"Why are you so small? Who are you? Why are you here?" I was asked rapid fire questions while the fact that I could not talk was being ignored, so I simply put a finger on her mouth in a a Shooshing manner and patted her head(it was a major struggle). My life was interrupted by daisy. I also used my aura to appear more friendly and more approachable.

I used this technique to play with the wildlife. The local pokemon had gotten used to a kind boy playing with them and feeding them a few berries. I also tried sneaking into the ranch, but was found out before I could get step one started.

Hmm how long has it been? from the calendar I can see it's been 4 months since birth. I always played with Delia and daisy, when she came over. I had the habit of treating daisy who is older than me by 6 years as a younger sibling. It made a very comical scene when I patted daisy on the head for brining me my milk bottle. She had accidentally let it slip that she liked me more than Gary because he was a normal child and not an angel like me.

Delia was also very lonely as her husband basically walked out on her. I did my best to cover the hole with love and succeeded from my observations. I also started basic exercises for flexibility and growth. I was forbidden from entering the ranch until an undetermined period of time.

I knew that dad had left, so I made sure to never bring it up to mom. Daisy acted as a little/older sister to me. Moms reaction to me sitting on daisy's head and pointing to the pokemon ranch was worthy of an Oscar.I used daisy as a taxi to take me around the town. By now everyone new about the cute baby-genius.(me:did you gain a reputation. Him:yes. Me: what did it take. Him: my cheeks)

Daisy visited everyday and practically lived here for half the time since the professor was too busy. She was really cute and curious about everything. She also loved heat pats, and would lean forward for a pat whenever she finished a task. Oak never noticed but I can't blame the man. If I was the lead researcher and head scientist of the entire world, then I wouldn't have noticed. Daisy also liked when I complimented her, which basically involved saying beautiful and daisy in the same sentence.

I started babbling and making signs. To an outside observer, it was an baby playing around but I was actually training my muscle control and hand-eye coordination. I was also looking through all the pokemon I had seen and many different training methods. The current one I was thinking of was using the move gravity and a healing move. Yep the gravity chamber from dragon ball

Also it turns out the human body here Is much much stronger than anywhere else. They can tank a few pokemon attacks and hit much harder than my world. But a down side is that we don't focus much on our own biology and more on pokemon biology instead. Most of the body trainers are muscle heads who are either complete morons or war survivors.

I finally turned a year old before I started talking phrases. My first word was "mom" and the second "daisy sis". I made sure to show my love for daisy. I felt that she had a bit of a neglected childhood but this was below understandable. Mine and Gary's meeting was a very anti climatic meeting, where he called me names and I acted like he didn't exist and asked profesar oak a lot of questions without coming of as annoying. Oak also liked me for my adventurous attitude and studious nature.

Daisy and me also played a lot of games. The fact that she was so excited and happy made me feel happy as well, ah the innocence of a kid is always very precious(says the one year old). But playing with daisy had gotten started boring. So I started playing with the older girls. The boys did not wanna play with a 'baby'. I had seen the spark of ugly jealousy in daisy's eyes.

I made sure that daisy knew that I thought of her as a sister and patted her head more times than the other girls.

While I was meditating one day I felt the presence of an egg, oh that's normal maybe it's in my sensing range. my sensing range is 10 feet actively and 1 foot passively. The egg was 2374 Kim's away! There is only one explanation. That egg is an roilu. My riolu. I opened my eyes and for the first time they glowed an electric blue.