Chapter 62

Ten minutes later

A massive Garchomp stood on a pile of 8 large pokemon using a metal pike to clean its teeth while 8 human children were standing to the side of the field, contemplating the meaning of their lives. This group was ofcourse Ash's garchomp standing over his defeated foes.

"That was a great match everyone. Also Ash, your garchomp could probably give my metagross a run for its money." Steven said as he declared me the winner.

"Well now that you all had your battle against me and lost, let us get back to planning for the war between the evil teams. Also don't be too down, you guys are pretty good. I would say around 8th gym leader level is your groups average. But you guys need more battle experience and better reflexes."

"Ash is correct. I placed 24th in the league in my first attempt and it was still a close match animist my opponent but ash destroyed my ace. We need to get better and get better fast."

As I started talking, I called garchomp back into his pokeball.

"John Dickson Right? I like this one. He is determined to improve."

Gary was bleeding from his hands but he accepted the fact that I was better and looked like someone lit a fire under his ass.

Green and Amora weren't surprised but they were happy for me. They both are pretty similar personality wise.

Steve respected me because Steven acknowledged me and because I was ridiculous strong.

Tyson respected me for my power because he believed in survival of the fittest and I was the alpha.

Macy and Wally had hearts in their eyes and I could see a bit of hero worship rising in their eyes.

"Sure but we need to get back to our meeting agenda." Steven intervened for what seemed the millionth time.

"Yeah team failure, team warm and team cold." Tyson said with sarcasm in his voice, he was doing his best to lift the tension

I could see a few of the younger population holding their laughter so he successfully killed the tension. Yay!

"First of all, we cover the basics of each team. This is for the beginners as they haven't encountered any of the teams while only one of you have been in contact with all three.

They all have the same social structure or hierarchy. It goes

Team leader. This is the leader of the evil teams. They are the masterminds and the major players. They are elite four level or higher incase do team rocket.

The 4 Admins. There are 4 admins for each team, the command the 4 directions of a region. South, West, East and North. Good news is that all 4 of team rockets admins have been dispatched by Ash. They are 6-8th gym leader level

10 Lieutenants. There are ten Lieutenants for each team. They command grunt leaders and have minor sway over decisions. They are 2-5th gym leader level.

50 Grunt leaders. These are the people who give give orders to the grunts, they make sure the grunts stay in line and they are usually 1st gym leader level

400-600 Grunts. These are the bottom of the barrel and the people who do the grunt work. They are anywhere from big catcher to 1st gym leader level.

Is that understood?"

A chorus of "Yes" rung throughout the room as the noobs where looking on with great anticipation along with Dickson.

"Now we will be going in-depth about each admin and their known Pokemon...

I zoned out and started meditating while he was explaining bunch of strategies to defeat the different gym leaders.

Nearly 4 hours later, They all were about to leave when Tyson walked up to me was about to shake my shoulder as if to ask me too wake up.

"Hey ash wake up."

"I was never asleep."

I answered before his hands reached me. My eyes opened and they grew a frankly alarming shade of electric blue for a second. It threw off everyone in the room which included everyone save for Steven cause he was burdened by his responsibilities.

Amora raises her hand along with Wally in sync.

"Yes?"

"Why did your eyes glow?"

"Ohh that happens when I channel aura throughout my body. It happened just now cause I was meditating, we'll see ya after the Hoenn league. After all I only have 3 weeks until the hoenn league. I can't afford anymore distractions, I am gonna wreck Juan and get to the league and get in a training montage in. After the championship I have a date with Cynthia, a match with Bruno, a birthday with my Family, I have to beat Steven and the elite four, Destroy team rocket, show off to Damien and a few other things."

"Well Bye. See you later, oh And Gary."

"What?"

"You are doing good. Push yourself but don't push your pokemon."