Chapter 11

Cerulean city gym

Today, I AM HERE cough cough. I mean I am here to challenge the gym leaders. I heard a rumor that a base in mount moon was busted by the newly re-instated flint. He is doing a good job yay! But no team rocket base was ever mentioned in mount moon. This just confirms my theory that I am in an alternate time line.

A lot of people had come to see the match as gym challenges were becoming rarer, and the sisters more condescending. All so it turns out I had a reputation for crushing egoistic trainer, arresting a pokemon abuser and catching team rocket members. I had not gotten a nickname yet, but that was only a matter of time at this rate.

My team for today's match it is magikarp and pikachu. I am gonna try and sweep the three with a magikarp, if I can't then I will have Pikachu electrocute them all. Magikcarp's modest mode set is tackle, flail, body slam and water gun. The golden carp pokemon was ready to sweep the competition.

"So which loser are we gonna defeat today""maybe cute one""or a weak one" the three who's name I couldn't bother to learn said." You got one thing wrong. I am gonna win today"."ooh a confident one"maybe he will be fun""or he will be weak"

"I heard you believe magikarp to be a failure of a pokemon. Is that true?""of course""it""is". I had a bit of a maniacal smile as I said" I wonder what a pokemon defeated by a failure is called. Go magikarp". From my pokemon came an enraged magikarp. It had heard many insults to its species, but never were they'd allied an failure! It shall restore its honor by sweeping them.

"A different color doesn't make you not a failure""I know right"" I can't believe I got excited for this". This just made magikarp even more angry."doesn't matter, what you think""today's challenge is from ash Ketchum from pallet town against the sensational sisters. Only the challenger may switch out an pokemon. Begin in 3 2 1"

"Go goldeen.""thay goldeen has not been trained. It's scales are shiny and it's body is healthy but their are no muscles or signs of strength. That pokemon is more for a co-ordinator than for a trainer. If this is the quality of your pokemon, you have spat on your fathers legacy and heritage"

That had them immediately enraged. The crowds were in silent agreement with my statement and some were even verbally supporting me. The sisters pokemon looked almost contemplative.

"Goldeen use horn drill.".dodge and use water gun on the pool and tackle from underneath" goldeens horn drill missed, magikarp jsed water gun to create a diversion and went into the water."goldeen look out!" Goldeen could not dodge and the first pokemon was out.

Magikarp-1 shitty sister-0

The crowd actually cheered because they were taught by the previous leader that all pokemon can be strong." I am embracing your fathers legacy better than his own children. It is truly a shame that an outsider embraces your legacy then your own blood."

"Go horsea!" Said the orange haired bitch. "Magikarp flail""horsea use wa-". Magikarp hit horsea before she could even finish giving the order." Sheesh, one attack? I guess you really are worse than a failure. That horsea's scales are very soft, not hardened but polished. You sacrificed power for beauty. True co-ordinaries can both battle and be beautiful at the same time."

That's true. In the co-ordinators showed in the show, they could both fight and be graceful at the same time."magik-carpppp!" Looks like Magikarp honor has been restored,hahah I feel so cheesy saying that. Well whatever, I hope they have more competent gym leaders in the future.

"Go starmie. Destroy it""Magikarp dodge and use body slam" asked predicted, Magikarp dodged and jumped into the air and slammed down on starmie"close your jaws, yes I just sweeped you with a pokemon you consider a failure. I hope you learn from this experience and train your pokemon. You have a great legacy to support. Even though you alienated the townsfolk, they will still help you. So look at yourself and be happy for the life you had."

I walked up to the referee, took the badge from his hand and immediately left.sigh I guess kurama must have given naruto so much chakra to use this jutsu. Yes I used the legendary talk no jutsu. This jutsu involves extremely aura enhanced charisma, sentimental speech, bullshit technique: patriotic speech and aura enhanced compelling voice. This was taxing on my aura reserves and on cringyness meter.

"Man I am dead tired. That is one draining technique. Well enough of that, I should get Magikarp checked."

I left Magikarp at the center and was resting inside a room." I should leave tomorrow and start on charmander elemental training along with gobbles dragon dance training." I was gonna sleep bu then I realized"I have to tell mom about my victory."

"Mom I know hat you think about curses but they were total bitches."" I know that son, some people are just asking to bes cussed"" ati really? Thanks for understanding. They called Magikarps as failures of water types.""that's horrible"" yeah I was offended. So I had Magikarp sweep the three of them""really? You should not crush the, to hard right?""yeah yeah I know"
Sometimes the world of pokemon had more interesting humans. I really considered Delia as my mom. I don't remember anything except for fiction, that includes my parents.