Chapter 52

The next day

Today I finally reach fortree city after a bit of walking. Beldum has reached the ceiling for not only his physical and elemental attacks but also his psychic powers. I was currently making it focus on control by asking him to make holes a specific size in a stone like to make a hole of 14 cm and to toss a stone exactly 10 meters.

The only problem with beldum is his abysmal move pool but that changes with evolution so I will get to that when it comes.

Ava was focusing more and more on her elemental attacks and her physical attacks. She could now easily cover a few lakes with her ice sheet. She was also learning a few moves most prominent of them being ice shard and wood hammer. She had been fighting most of the trainers we came across.

As I was saying, I finally reached fortree city. It was night when I arrived so I went into the pokemon center for a nap. Thanks to the fact that I arrived at night and I was wearing a hood, I wasn't recognized at all. Good.

The architecture was a but weird but who am I to judge. There were massive huts on top of the trees while a large amount of structures were on the ground, the few on the top looked very primitive. You had to climb a tree or a ladder to reach anything. Now why would you choose to climb a tree when you can climb a ladder? Because there were only a few ladders, so unless you wanna walk for a while around, you have to climb the trees.

I talked to mom for a bit before going to sleep.

The next day I walked around the town waiting for 12 am which was when the assistant would arrive, the funniest thing that happened was that I found a bookstore and found my newly released book. It was flying off shelves but I would know the exact amount until next month when I would earn my first large wad of cash.

Anyway I found my book but before I could even see it,

"Look child, this book is for expert trainers but you probably don't understand what that mean-"

Before he could go on, I lowered my hood and put on my favorite hat. I was wearing the same clothes that I wore during the fight with Moore. His eyes widened and he started stammering

"Don't worry buddy. I guess beating 14 gyms within 4 months is not enough to be an expert. I mean I have more badges in 4 months then red and he was said to be the best trainer like of all time but I guess beating his record isn't enough to qualify?"

I was more amused then actually angry so I pulled my hat off and my hood back on before anyone else could see my face. I walked out while listening to him question his existence and cursing his stupidity.

Anyway, it was now 12 am and the assistant should have arrived. I walked into the pokemon center to find a lab coated person with glasses holding onto a suitcase, hey I know this guy. Ohh this guy is the assistant who saw me riding a gyarados at age 4. I walked up to him and said.

"Hello Timmy boy, how are you and would those pokemon I now own be happen to be in that suitcase."

"Ash. I told you my name is Joshua. And yes professor birch sent these to professor oak and I was the closest to you. Here have them, the fossil was revived by professor oak before sending it to me."

He passed the suitcase to me. I opened it and saw two pokeballs inside the case. I walked to the forest before opening the pokeballs, to avoid suspicion.

After making sure no one else was here, I called out all of my pokemon and opened the pokeballs I was given and out came a torchic and a anorith.

The first thing torchic was to rush towards charizard and rubbed its head against charizard who was completely flustered.

"Aww, look charizard you have a fan girl."

< you are correct master. Torchic is trying to mark charizard as a mate> that was Lucario speaking into my mind.

I looked towards anorith. It looked a bit shy but I could see a determination in its eyes. Good.

"I am your new trainer and I would like to tell you my philosophy.

You may not evolve the fastest, you may not be the unbeatable champion but you will have to work as hard as you possibly can. The one thing I can guarantee is that if you work as hard as I tell you. You will be the strongest of your species and many others."

They looked contemplative while my kanto pokemon just smiled and felt a bit nostalgic. The Hoenn pokemon looked like a lit a fire under their asses. Good.

Torchic was a female and knew a lot of moves, the strongest being blaze kick and close combat.... I don't even wanna know what monsters of pokemon Wallace bred, to get this monster. She didn't want a nickname when I asked her. She was a bit obsessed with charizard.

Anorith was a female and knew very little but I could easily see that she was crushing on beldum. That player. Anyways she only knew a  few ground type moves but her physical abilities were through the roof. She wanted a nickname but I hadn't made a proper nick anem( please give a few suggestions)

Every pokemom from my team, even my kanto pokemon, felt a massive chill go down their spine. They looked around to find a smiling ash Ketchum with a demonic aura.

"All of your progresss has stagnated, I guess you aren't training properly. I shall step in and train you harder than you could know was possible."

Torchic didn't know that it was possible for such a powerful charizard to be scared but by the next day she could completely understand.