Chapter 47

The next day

Finally I reached lava ridge town where the illustrious Devon Corp dude is. I swear to god if he shows a single sign of arrogance I will shove this important letter down his throat. Especially if he is extremely arrogant.

But first before that comes my battle mr. Moore for the fire type badge. Whatever it is called, it is such a chore to remember the names of the badges especially when you have been in more than a single region. I need to beat him before flannery takes his position cause he is extremely strong and is said to be ex-elite four. A one-on-one with charizard or garchomp would be very illuminative on their current levels.

"Hello I am ash Ketchum and I was hoping to see if Mr. Moore is free for a battle."

"Actually he retired a few da-"

"I have been waiting for. I shall end my career with a boom." I heard an old voice come from behind me and I saw a old man with bushy hair and a weird sort of robes. He was extremely serious and he had a typhlosion by his side,"One-on-one on along with one arrangement"

"What are your terms? Old man." I said as we walked towards the completely barren field with an open top. This is very different form the show and I can say that it is completely neutral.

"Haha the young ones have grown. I want to fight your old pokemon. I hope you don't mind if my daughter observes."

"Sure, wynaut."

"Sorry garchomp but it shall be charizard fighting this time. A fire on fire. You would have an unfair advantage and I want a completely good brawl."

"Go charizard"

"Typhlosion. I hope you have one more fight in you. We are going out with a bang"

The typhlosion jumped onto the field just as charizard flew in. They both looked into each other's eyes before letting loose an huge roar. Charizards roar was higher pitches but more rattling while typhlosions roar was deeper and a teeny bit louder.

The roars themselves could be heard through the entire town and into the forest. Some of the pokemon with stronger sense could hear it from around a kilometer. The loud typlhosion roar was heard many a times but the new competitor was also heard so a large portion of the town came into the spectators seats while flannery, who was standing near railing, had her jaw on the floor. A large amount of cameras were also on me.

The spectators seats were very far away from the field itself, around 40-50 meters.

"Heat up the battle field with blaze ty" So he also had blaze.

Btw* ty stands for typhlosion. All orders by Moore will be followed by ty.

"Charizard show him he isn't the only one who can do that."

Both of their flames expanded to an high degree while charizards flames turned blue.

"Dragon claw"

"Fire punch ty"

They both rushed straight into the center of the field and met With their fists creating a huge smokescreen and shockwaves. The entire spectator row was covered blown by a large wind and flannery fell on to her ass.

"Not bad kid!"

"Can you stop talking and start fighting cause I don't have time for these things"

I am sure that my battle maniac side was showing along with charizards as we had a major smiles on our faces.

"Flamethrower ty"

"Show them the the true master of flame Charizard. Flamethrower."

A massive blast of red flames fire Met the near tsunami of blue flames and clashed in the middle. There was no time for the flames to battle cause a massive charizard came flying straight through them and delivered a punch covered in blue flames.

Typhlosion was sent skidding back but it retaliated with a full force inferno. Charizard flew straight into the sky and then dived straight down onto typhlosion with its claws having a metallic shine. By this point both of the pokemon were battling on their own. The shockwaves had blown most of the speculates to the Edge of the gym or to their seats but I was standing there taking it like it was a breeze of wind.

Typhlosion curled into a ball of flame and launched itself onto charizard like a massive pinball. Charizard materialized two dragon claws and caught typhlosion with them. Even after being caught typhlosion was caught, it was rotating at a unbelievable speed and send Charizard skidding a few meters.

typhlosion used this moment to break free from charizards claws and onto the ground. Before typhlosion could center itself, it was hit by a take down from a massive charizard. The sheer amount of heat emanating from the field was enough to make the ground melt. Even from nearly 50 meters, the audience could feel the extreme heat from the battle.

"Inferno rush" the only command given since the initial clash. Charizard immediately obeyed by creating an avatar of a dragon which was completely engulfed in a massive blue flame avatar of a even bigger dragon. The entire dragon took about a 1/3 of the entire field.

This was inferno rush. Dragon rush covered in flames. The strongest move made by charizard.

It charged straight at typhlosion who could only erect a tiny barrier of fire as resistance. The barrier was crushed like paper and typhlosion was thrown onto and through the wall of the gym straight into the forest. All the blue flames immediately gathered straight into the avatar of charizard before being taken into the massive avatar to increase it size.

Charizard flew into the sky and gave out huge primal roar that could be felt from miles away, every single pokemon saw a massive avatar of a charizard roaring.

The flames immediately dissipated and charizard was nowhere to be seen. Before the audience could react, I had called charizard back and took the badge from a weirdly happy Moore before booting out of there and into the forest before anyone could think about what happened.

The next day

Yeah it turns out I was trending on ..well everywhere. Every household in hoenn and kanto had seen my face in the tv at least once. My battle had made national? Regional? News and my battle was analyzed by a lot of people but here I am taking a sauna bath with charizard, as a reward.