Chapter 58

The next day

I interrogated the grunt and called up lance.

"Bad news, I interrogated the rocket admin and they are saying that the tensions between magma and aqua are rising and they are sure to go on a proper war against each other. Rocket is looking to exploit the war to defeat both of these guys or at the very least steal and poach promising recruits."

"We know. That is why we called you. We want you and a few of our elites to team up and stop the war before it happens and worst case scenario, mimiyae civilian casualties, the team includes ,Wally, a psychic type trainer. May, a promising new recruit and a few others we haven't approached yet."

"What about the gym leaders, elite four and champions from Hoenn?"

"They cannot legally interfere due to lack of evidence and credibility issues of interrogated members. They are sending a few of their more promising members to gather up with you. It is happening just a week from now in mosdeep town. The hoenn league has asked for your assistance. Personally."

"Who are the potential people you are approaching and what is the team's origins in regards to regions?"

"5 hoenn, 3 Kanto, 1 Johto."

"Why johto? Don't they have their own problems to worry about?"

"They do but they hate rocket more than any thing else. Team rocket is the basis for most of their worries and more than half of their problems stem for team rocket."

"If they hate Rocket so much, why only 1 person?"

"They are sending one of their strongest trainers. He has battled with the elite four and won but he lost to lance."

"Is it silver?"

"You know him?"

"No. I just know that he exists but he is pretty special"

"Sure. I am hanging up now. I have other things to do."

"Yeah like Blaine."

I cut the call with lance before he could respond.

Is this what red was worried about? The evil teams war is pretty eventful but it wouldn't call for an emergency that red would care about too much. There is only one explanation. The evil teams won't be fighting with grunts, admins or even their own pokemon.

They are fighting with their mascot legendaries. Kyogre, Groundon and most likely rayquaza along with mew two.

I need to make another call

"Yeah, hello mom."

"What happened ash? You don't call this early normally."

"Well I will be out of contact for the next month."

"Why? I saw your match with Winona, there is no need for extra training right?"

"Well the league has asked for a request. Personally. It is a group quest and we will be traveling a bit and I won't be able to call."

"What about others, why is it always you? Why do you have to do all of this"

"Cause no else can. Remember Serena? Plus it is not like I am not coming back. The risks are quite low and I won't be in danger for too much. Tell daisy for me as well"

"Are you dumping the call with daisy onto me cause you know she will cry when you give her the news?"

"Uhh, maybe? Bye"

"Young man don't try and change the subject."

"Come on mom, it is only for a month and then I will fly back to kanto with ari and celebrate my birthday with daisy. I will turn 11 and become a Pokémon champion. Pretty please?"

"Sigh but you have to call me everyday after this."

"Yes.. mom don't worry I shall not disappoint you."

I called out all of my pokemon even the kanto ones.

"We are gonna have a massive fight. Legendary level. And you guys especially Ava, combusken and Gaia are not ready for this."

Their expressions turned dire and determined. They knew just how powerful legendaries were because they had seen mew at least once and they couldn't even sense all of her powers at once. Only charizard and garchomp knew the true depths of mews power. They knew that the training would be turned up to 11 and beyond. They prepared themselves mentally for the worst of the worst training.

"So. Welcome to boot camp from hell."

My smile extended to beyond my face and into my aura avatar.

I felt that I had been neglecting my aura a bit too much so I started working on that and proper martial arts and sparring with all of my pokemon.

I created fake susanoo technique. In this technique, I created an illusion around me that solidified into pure aura avatar. The avatar itself would form naturally and I have one natural avatar but I could create different forms of that one avatar. Currently I was bare,y able to form an illusion around me, let alone solidify it.

Charizard worked on his flames even more and focused on its speed and special attacks along with draconic training and spars with garchomp. His flames grew stronger and stronger, his flames were stronger enough to melt down entire skyscrapers and lay waste to cities and his aura was getting more and more fierce was starting to lean more towards fire type dragon than dragon type with fire.

Garchomp was focusing more on his earth quake and defenses along with Special attack. It sparred with charizard for multiple hours. It's earthquakes grew stronger and stronger until he could cause an entire city to collapse with a single attack. His aura was starting to become more and powerful and stable. It was leaning more towards earth but it was still primarily draconic

Ari was focusing on her speed and physical attacks along with offensive training. It had aerial battles with charizard, Pikachu's thunder and entire flocks of starptors for practice to use all of its near Mach 4 speed in battle. It could easily create a tornado that would cause trees to be uprooted and skyscrapers to fall. It's aura was getting even sharper but it's gracefulness was still there. A major change was that ari was still graceful even if ari wasn't consciously trying to be.

Leviathan had started focusing more and more on its special attacks and physical defenses. It would swim into a sea and challenge the strongest pokemon it could find everyday continuously until it was completely exhausted. Leviathan could easily drown an entire city and cause massive tsunamis. It's aura was becoming more and more demonic and destructive.

Pikachu had been focusing completely and only on his lightning. It's focused on being support and increasing the amps of his lighting to its maximum levels and focusing it properly all in one attack. It would apar against lucario and garchomp for practice against powerhouses. His aura had become electric and spontaneous.

Lucario has been focusing on its own aura attacks along with me. He managed to create massive weapons from aura. He could easily create swords, Spears, maxes and a few other weapons but Lucario was most comfortable with knuckle busters and gauntlets. His own aura had gained a fighting intent along with a laser focus. It was definitely the most obedient of the first region.

Metang had focused more and more on its physic attacks and physical defense. He was able to destroy large stones and small houses with a single attack. Metang would often spar with Lucario and Ava. His own aura was starting to develop a more push i and battle intent but it was still in an infant stage since such auras are only cultivated by elite four level pokemon.

Avalanche or Ava as she is called had focuses on her ice abilities and physical defense. She was able to freeze large water reserves and create ice a meter thick around herself as a shield. She would often spar with Lucario and Gaia. She had no aura development yet.

Gaia was extremely focused on her own physical attacks and she would often train under garchomp and Metang. She was able to turn larenge stones and smaller houses into prices. She had no aura development yet.

Combusken was focused on combing her physical and fire attacks to create a destructive aura. Her blaze kick could destroy a house with frightening accuracy. Her aura was at the infant stages of development but she had a fiery aura with battle intent.