Chapter 50

The next day

I am stopping at this really amazing weather facility that uses castform to predict the weather in advance with an 100% rate. I wanted to study the machines they used there and take a break from sleeping on the soft grass in the embrace of Mother Nature. Beldum had no problems sleeping in the wilderness, cause you know it floats. And Ava was comfy inside a pokeball.

Pikachu was siting on my shoulder alongside Lucario who was walking along with me. Charizard and garchomp were currently resting from their previous spar, which doable scare away all the wild pokemon.

The facility had made sure to keep my arrival a secret due to all the publicity I had gathered. Leviathan had gone for a swim in the ocean or stretch its body while ari was flying over us, looking for any particularly interesting events or just stretching her wings.

I also wrote down a bucket list. You know cause I wanna

1. Find Damien and show him exactly how strong charizard has become

2. Find Gary and beat all the gyms in hoenn before he finishes kanto and rub it in his face.

3. Meet Serena after a while

4. Beat the leader of charific valley with charizard

5. Beat oaks charizard with garchomp.

6. Launch my own pokemon company(most likely food)

7. Meet and beat Cynthia's garchomp

8. Annoy lance a bit more cause he was too uptight

9. Sweep rocket bases from kanto once and for all

10. Find out team galactic intentions

11. Find out which legendary deus ex machina is

12. Daisy

13. Get mom to be happy

"Hey guys we are reaching a scientific institution so you guys will be inside the pokeball for the entire day"

"Pi, Pikachu" Pikachu was annoyed because it didn't like being inside a pokeball. But it still complied cause I had trained him properly. I am looking at you o.g. ash.

"Lu Lucario"' sure!' I still wasn't used to being talked straight into my head via aura but I was slowly getting used to it. It was very different from psychic Telepathy. Aura telepathy is like conveying words as an emotion which can only be deciphered by an aura master or one with an aura bond while psychic is more like sending the words straight into the heads of the other people.

It took a while but I passed a lot of ground before finally reaching the town.

They own was pretty advanced but it still gave off the homely feeling off an town without sacrificing the safety or comfort of the people's life. It was advanced to The level where it affected the town without negative aspects like pollution or noise pollution.

"Hello sir. How are you?"

"I am fine"

"I am your guide through this exhibition" He seemed to dislike me due to jealousy and childish anger

"Thanks, now where is the elemental compression chamber and particle analyzed and property measuring device," I went into sceintific gibberish mode.

I basically spent the entire day walking around the facility talking to all the scientists in science speak without any translation for the poor bastard who had to guide me through the entire labyrinth of the lab

It was pretty fun but the moment I left the facility and felt a massive crowd of people gathered around me with the intention to attack. I simply brought out garchomp and before they could know what hit them, they were knocked out.

It was a completely massacre, with garchomp by my side. Dragon claws, dragon rushes, infinite jumps and aura infused attacks worked very well. They were pretty cowardly and gave their secrets up pretty easily.

"I will break you neck unless you tell em the truth " I guess I am pretty scary,

It turns out they wanted out of the picture so they could resurrect some powerful legendary and how they worked to their with each other to finally capture me and beat me down. Their original goal was just to steal the science equipment but since they came up on me, they tried to beat me without any backup or any high ranking officials so no high level info

"Yeah, I am not kidding. Yeah I see 50 though there might be more, the blood makes it hard to count." I was lying there was no blood but I couldn't be bothered to count them." No I am not kidding, sure take yourself time."

"Garchomp can you make me a throne?"

He looked at me as if asking,'with what you moron?'

"The people."

His face morphed into one of realization before he grinned like a maniac.

The group contained both team magma and team aqua. The sheer amount of punches on the nearly 50 members but numbers don't mean anything to me.

The police came to find a child of 12 year old sitting on a pile of evil people shaped oddly like a throne. The sheer amount of dropped jaws was unbelievable. It wasn't one or two cops no it was practically every single available person in the region had come here.

"Your welcome. Here is the report I wrote before hand. Ari let's go"

I got onto the large pidgeot before flying away onto the sunlight link a badass.

I had to tell mom about flannery and Cynthia to calm her down. Worth it. Oak tried to scold me but it somehow ended with me scolding him in regards to his clumsiness. Daisy was proud of me but was still a teeny bit scared about the possibility of me getting hurt but I had instilled myself as an undefeated figure since she was 6, so mental conditioning.

Garchomp had fun, battling hordes and hordes of weak grunt pokemon. I got to use a few martial arts which were getting rusty. Leviathan came back from stretching his body in the oceans and was now ready to fight or surf.