chapter 26

1 week later

I passed by a weird mansion and a few pokemon centers before I reached a large forest. Normally it would be a generic forest a caper that it was famous for having a large amount of Pikachu. Now reservoirs like this are mega rare because.1. They are usually league protected 2. For such a group to form in the wild it needs an extremely strong leader or a large number of strong pokemon or both.

A reservoir like this is perfect practice for Pikachu. I mean the Pikachu there aren't that much stronger but it should provide a challenge for my current pokemon. Pikachu hasn't had much resistance beyond gym leaders and any trainers I come across are obliterated. The only reason my pokemon don't have egos is that I beat their asses every day.
Also Pikachu training has stagnated the most. Ari has reached the peak of pidgeotto and will evolve soon. Gabite is at a level it can evolve but still has more potential in this form. Same goes for charmander. Gyarados evolved a week ago and has lots of potential. Pikachu has reached a plateau in physical power and his elemental progress has slowed down considerably. Riolu is bursting with potential and my own proficiency with aura training has skyrocketed.

I have been able to use aura constructs more seemlessly and in more shapes. My gravity had increased to 4X times normal and healing worked on a few buts but not on major wounds. It also took less energy and was much easier than before.

This should be a good experience for Pikachu To learn about how both strong and weak it is. I should be at around 1 month to 1.t months ahead of o.g. Ash as he made lots of stops between the last gym.( there was 1 episode between Sabrina and Erika. And between Brock and the shitty sister. While there were 26 episode between a battle between koga and Blaine?) where was I?

Right Pikachu clan( I will be calling it a clan because reservoir is a mouthful). I had trouble at finding it for about 5 seconds, after which I asked the Pikachu on my shoulder for directions. It could easily sense the electrical discharges given of by the Pikachu. Now why doesn't everybody do this? Well because it is a high level technique that doesn't help much during battling as it can only sense it's own type.

I followed the directions till I found a clearing with a 50 Pikachu in a group. They immediately turned hostile. A few loosened their stance when they saw my Pikachu but they didn't quite relax all the way. One of the Pikachu walked to the front. It had a defining scar on its cheek. I shall christen you Scarface Pikachu. It basically looked at me then to Pikachu.

Pikachu looked at me and then went toward the group. It started mixing with the others, while I stayed where I was." Pikachu thunderbolt if you need me. I will be training with the rest of the team down near the river okay."" Pi"" I will be back at the end of the day""Pi".

I trained with my pokemon till around the sunset when we stopped and started eating. Ari was mad that it wasn't being given an chance to evolve and that it had been stuck as an pidgeot for almost one full month. It only started being cordial when I told her that I will be using her against Blaine. Charmeleon had learned inferno and body slam. Gabite was completely set on reaching its peak power after I showed her a photo of a garchomp from the Pokédex. Gyarados has been mostly expanding its moves with bind, brine, Defog, waterfall and a few other miscallenous moves.

When I came to the clan at night I saw a bunch of Pikachu playing free for all tennis with an electro ball and 50 Pikachu. They stopped when they saw me. I simply walked to my pikachu. Even though they all looked the same, I could easily differentiate." How was your day buddy" it looked almost like a teenager that had been placed with kids against its wishes and was asked by his parents now the day was.

Looks like my oil,chu is a bit mature comparatively huh," you learned anything new?"" Pii." It got stronger huh. With riolu having started aura training with me, I could pretty much Understand to pokemon. Not like understand the words but the meaning behind those words." You can stay here for an week before we leave ok."

It mostly hung out with the older Pikachu and a week passed like it was nothing.

Authors note: next story has been decided. The next fic I will write will be an self insert in avatar the last airbender with harem and gender bent sokka. It will be similar to the show except mc will try his best to learn all the sub elements and stop the war. It will only begin after this story has ended though. Also this story will end when Voldemort dies and maybe a epilogue. Thanks for the support. I was torn between avatar, dc, Ben 10 and marvel but I decided to listen to you guys thanks.