Chapter 15

1 week later

Well daisy left 3 days after I arrived because of the finals of the hoenn contest happening. I completely supported and showered her with head pats, Hugs. There was that one time I had to spank her because she tried to pet gabite without my permission. She seemed to particularly enjoy the last one. So to make sure she did not feel to sad while leaving, I may or may not of spanked her without any clothes.

Anyways I got an invitation from the pokemon school. It was the bitchy girl from the anime. I responded that I would be there in 2 weeks. Hmm, charmander evolved during a match with gabite. Charmander was always competitive with Gibble but when Gibble evolved, charmander was left behind. He was training so hard that he learnt dragon claw.

Gabite is now able to use continuous twenty seconds of dragon dances. Gabite was the only pokemon I did not allow the kids to play with. It had the ablity rough skin and with a it's hardened almost steel like skin, it was obvious why. Gabite also learned bite and it's strongest move to date.Dragon rush.

Ari had grown to about 1.7 feet. That is bigger than the average pidgeot. It can fly at nearly Mach 1. It can break the speed of sound if it wants to but it is not viable.

To The townsfolk, I was the next legendary trainer like professor oak,Red and blue. The kids also loved me, I was like an older brother.

Magikarp had nearly grown to a meter long and had hits its ceiling of strength so I gave it the go ahead to evolve. It's scales had turned from a almost fake gold to a golden shining majestic Magikarp.

Pikachu had improved its battle instincts and reaction time by using an improvised version of Godspeed, that I taught it. It would activate on instinct when it sensed danger.

My rioulu egg had not moved a bit. I already left today morning. They were sad to see me go but They Were happy that I was successful. I had flew on ari for a bit, until she started to get tired. When I got off ari, I had just reached pewter city. I trekked through the mount moon and went straight to cerulean.

I stayed there for the night and the left for the school the very next day. I had mentioned that I would be there, tomorrow. Today my goal is to see if this A.J. is actually any good. I mean I employ very harsh training methods myself but I always shower them with love and care afterwards. I don't wanna judge based of the series.

When I was walking I saw a weird colosseum/gym hybrid. I knew that ash came when A.J. had 99 Wins and 0 losses. I can use this as a measure of time between me and the original ash. I saw a door and knocked on it. I saw a weird square faced person with green Ssj trunks hair style.

"Hello are you A.J. I heard you are supposed to be strong, so I wanna challenge you.""haha sorry I just bet my 100th opponent yesterday.""oh no it's ok, don't worry. I will be leaving"

Ok, brainstorm. Since ash did not come here and assuming that I did not cause or speed up any trainer beating up A.J., I am around a week to a day behind ash. "Hmm I guess I will just go to the school early." I looked at the Pokédex and called up the school to let them know that I am coming today and if that I'd fine. They said that I can come today, if I give them 3 hours from now.

I really need a hobby to do while walking. OOoh I know I can go to that pokemon reserve with bulbasaur and make it an official reserve for pokemon if I have oaks support. So I did that.

"Hello, yeah Professor oak, I found an pokemon reserve run by a young lady. I hope that with your support I can make it an official mini reserve.""ok that's a good thing, i will send in the paperwork within a few hours, I was free anyways today""thanks"

I walked up to the reserve and saw an house, so I went to the door and knocked on it. A really nice girl opened the door. "How may I help you?"

"Hello, yeah I am a trainer from the league. I heard that there was an reserve here. I wanted to see if I can make it official.""Really" she looked really surprised maybe she doesn't get much recognization.Well she invited me In. Her intentions are really nice and pure. I checked with aura. "Yeah The upsides are that

1 any medicines within reason will be paid for.
2 any capturing of pokemon inside will be illegal
3 Any thieves will be caught by the league
4 any pokemon with critical conditions can be sent to the pokemon center

The downsides are

1 you will have to submit an official report of every pokemon and item used.
2 there may be a few trainers sent here to check up on the reserve periodically"

She agreed and within a few hours I had introduced a new pokemon reserve To the world. It has been 2 hours with the walk there I should leave now. I said my goodbyes and left.