Chapter 6

Viridian city

I finally reached viridian city today. I realized that I forgot to check the moves of my pokemon with the Pokédex. The moves were

1.pikachu- quick attack, thunder shock and thunder bolt and tackle

2.pidgey- quick attack, peck and gust

3.magikcarp- flail and splash

"Today pikachu and pidgey will continue trying to learn iron tail and steel wing, after which we will work on combing them with quick attack. Magikcarp will continue strengthening its body and I will try and make progress on higher gravity."

I talked to mom about how I caught a massive pidgey and how I was doing. I did not mention ho-oh.

This brutal exercise routine along with high gravity was hard but the nutritious food and the healing aura made the pokemon relaxed. I also played with them, they are still creatures who need to socially interact. Today night should be the first time that team rocket attack

Rant alert: the hell don't they capture them? At the end of every episode they are thrown away. If you just jailed them they would have never came back. Hell they kidnapped, conned and destroyed more cities than most legendaries! Also I think ash may be blind, I mean How the hell did ash not see through the disguises? Sigh

Well whatever, today those grunts are going to jail. Robbing and destroying a pokemon center with the intent to steal injured pokemon is way more than enough to get thrown into jail. Also the charmander egg from charizard is ready to hatch. It should be within today.

No matter how powerful you are, if you don't know how to use it, then you are no good. So let's spar with my pokemon and teach them fighting or at the very least adding techniques

"Enough training. No matter how strong you are, without experience your all amateurs, so come and fight me." At first, they attacked individually after a beating they started co-ordinating but I still beat them into the ground. I made sure to go easy on them so as not to discourage or injure them.

"What are you doing!!! Beating your pokemon. You should be arrested for life." I heard a very loud shriek coming from behind me and I saw misty(exact replica). She tried to slap me but I caught it with an iron grip and looked down into her eyes(I am taller than ash remember). "How dare you accuse me of abusing my pokemon. That was. Sparring match, if you look closely, you will see that they have no injuries. Abuse of pokemon is a very serious crime, if you just accused me of something so bad without proof then there is something wrong with you!"

"I know you are living there no one who can spar with pokemon, you must have been abusing or not feeding them properly."."first of all you can visibly see that my pokemon are healthy and well fed, second there are many fighting type specialists who spar with their own pokemon and third I would never under feed a pokemon."

Sheesh she is a nightmare to deal with. Makes me wonder why ash didn't leave her? Oh yeah he was in debt to her. To this day ash hasn't, even after becoming champion(Alola) paid misty back. Maybe ash just had a bad habit of attracting either very good or very bad girls to him. I mean he had misty and iris but also Serena and may.

Well, I left and from then on I would train in more secluded areas. I would bring my pokemon to nurse joy to check for hidden injuries. First I started off by slowly increasing the gravity for all of them. Pidgey had a harder time getting used to the constant 2.3X gravity, but she got used to it after a while. I also learned that pidgeys sweet spot was behind her ears while pikachu liked getting head pats and magikcarp liked belly rubs

Night had finally arrived. I slowly strolled through the city to wards the direction of the poke center. I was nearly there when I saw smoke coming out of the pokemon center, I ran inside and saw jessie and James. The second I saw the iconic talking meowth, I chucked a pokeball at it. I got a gift for the professor, a talking pokemon would be an interesting subject to study. It would also be much better life for meowth. I mean it would be taken car and would receive food.

Jessie:To protect the world from devastation!

James:To unite all people within our nation!

Jessie:To denounce the evils of truth and love! ...

James:Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Jessie: hey meowth where are you, why did you not say you lines. Hey meowth where did you go.

Before they could say anything else I karate chopped them, and they went down like a sack of potatoes. It was at that time both Jennie and misty arrived

Misty:haha I knew it your a team rocket member. I knew it you were abusing your pok-

Jennie: thank you young man for capturing the team rocket members, though I must say you pikachu looks very well fed and taken care of.

Mistys jaw had nearly dislocated."yes I now, nowadays just sparring with your pokemon is called abuse. What a joke, Bruno from the elite four also spars with his pokemon."

Once again mistys attempt had backfired. This is why you don't make false assumptions "officer jennie if you would please take these criminals back to jail."

Haha. Today is the day that the egg finally hatches.

Huh I felt an wiggle, that must be the egg! I immediately took out the incubator and saw a few cracks yes.it slowly broke apart and it came out. It wasn't what I expected but makes sense when you think of it.