Chapter 51

Kanto region, pallet town

"What do I do with such a youthful child, He already had so many admirers but he gets into so much trouble. He even distracted me from the evil team by using girls. What will I do with him? He should be more careful. Some day he will be the end of me"

"Come on Delia, don't be so down. Look at the bright side. He is so popular that parents will start sending marriage contracts to you, and now he has no need for money or power. He is like a second grandson to me, even with Gary, he felt he was like a child I never had. I have seen him grow into a young man, a very successful man.

He won't crack under the pressure, and you know how he is. He reminds me of a younger and happier red. He has everything red never did. Content ness in life, happiness and the challenge and thrill that red was dulled to. I know you saw his battle with Moore, and saw the smile he had on his face."

"I know oak but still, he is my baby"

"Sure,"

Johto region, blackthorn clan

"He is a good candidate for Clair, he has a dragon pokemon"

"But he is young and filled with potential. He may have other relationships, but he is still the best candidate for a husband for Clair."

"Yes he will make a great mate for her"

Sinnoh region, cyntia's house

"What did I tell you young lady?"

"I get it grandma, you were right"

" I was more than just right,I was accurate. He evolved an gibble into a ferocious monster of a garchomp. Even though you are a champion, you need to be careful. A storm will affect the smallest of rowboats and the biggest of cruise ships equally.

But don't think I didn't notice your actions. Do you crush on him?"

"WHAT NO? I mean why would I like him, he is handsome, he is strong, he has a garchomp, he looks really cute and I am-. I mean I have no reason to crush on him."

"Haha young love"

Kalos region Serena's house

"Serena, your crush made the news again."

Serena was cutting a few tomatoes thinking baith when she will make food for her ash when she nearly chopped her fingers off.

"He isn't my crush. I mean what is there to like about him Beyond his great looks, the strong pokemon, the kind nature, the nurturing personality and the cu-. I.. I mean I don't crush on him. Also why is he on the paper?"

"He was attacked by 50 people from the am magma and team aqua!"

Serena wasn't afraid, no she was livid. A demonic aura peaked around her And a terrifying beauty with a kitchen knife in her hands and tomato juice similar to blood on her body appeared in front of Serena's mother.

"wHaT HAApPpeeNed tO hIM???"

"He beat them all and made a throne from the remains of his enemies on the blood soaked battle field."

A shiver of weird.y arousing pleasure passed through Serena before the demonic aura disappeared an Serena made a cute expression with her hands on her sides.

"Oh then it's fine"

"Sigh, young love."

Unova region team Plasma headquarter

"Fate is being formed in front of our voices."

"Lord ghetsis shall be proud of us"

Alola region school

"I know what you children want to analyze today. The match between ash Ketchum from pallet town and mr Moore form Hoenn. It is a high level match. As such, I professor kukui maut explain the wondrous battle to you younglins.

"Yay, I wanna see this match." Said a blue haired girl with a weird hair cut

"I just wanna eat some thing" Said a round shaped boy.