Chapter 60

3 1/2 Hours later

I walked into the conference room with Pikachu on my shoulder and my usual attire. I looked inside and saw some one who looked like May, Wally, Steven stone's younger copy, Gary oak, Green, the brat I escorted Amora was her name, A random dude with spiky brown hair and finally a light brown haired formally dressed boy.

What the hell is Amora, Gary, May look alike and Green doing here?

Amora was dropped off by me almost 3 months ago. Gary was still at the 7th badge the last time I checked and I asked professor oak yesterday. May is still 8 so this girl is most likely a sister or cousin to May. Also why green she was at the 5th badge the last time I asked oak, which was 3 weeks ago.

It took less than a second for me too scan and evaluate everyone in the room and draw up a few questions but by now the others had noticed me. Gary's fists clenched and I could see a few veins on his head while green was blushing like a tomato. The others didn't react to me beyond surprise, happiness and admiration.

I turned my gaze to the wall parallel to the one I entered to and spoke the words.

"Steven, come out already, I don't have all day, neither do you." My tone was disinterested and annoyed.

The wall started to slide up and a figure was revealed to be standing there. He had white-grayish hair and a finger ring which stood out as it was pure white and looked like silver.

"Straight to the point Ash. I guess you are right. We have called you here as you are the best trainers from your regions and we have a common agenda to take down team rocket. You all are going to be instrumental to their defeat, you shall be remembered for you services and we shall disclose your braver-"

"Cut the crap stone. We know that this ain't a suicide mission, even if it was, we would only be a footnote in history who students complained about learning."

That was surprisingly not from me but from the spiky brown hair kid. He seemed fed up about all of this and rightfully so.

"Tyson!!! Don't be so disrespectful to the champion!! You should pay him respect, he is the greatest Pokémon trainer in the entire regio-"

This time I interfered cause I didn't agree.

"Respect is earned, not given and he isn't the greatest trainer in the region, he is the strongest one willing to be burdened by the post and its political implications. Isn't that right Steven, you remember don't you. Also are you his son, a failed cloning experiment, Past version of him or a super fan taken to the extreme."

Steven sighed before he replied.

"You are right ash, I remember. Also the last choice is correct. For better or for worse" he whispered the last sentence but we could hear it.

"I am really happy to be here but why am I here? I only have 4 badges" Amora spoke up from behind me. 4 badges in 4 months wasn't that bad.

"Amora, you are on pace for the fastest completion of the gym circuit. That is if you ignore Mr.Miracle here. We are gathering the trainers with the most potential as recruits and you are the face of the next generation and the future. I hope you help in taking down the evil empire of team rocket. They are plaguing both Kanto and Johto along with Hoenn simultaneously.

Let me introduce everyone here"

He pointed to May lookalike and started talking

"She is the first daughter of the gym leader Norman, her name is Macy. She is an fairy type specialist and she has beaten the entire gym circuit but ash yet to compete in the championship."

He then pointed to Steven stone copy

"He is Steve, a massive super fan of me. He uses steel type pokemon and he is currently on his 7th gym."

He pointed to Tyson, the boy who spoke out against Steven

"He is Tyson, last years championship runner up as second place. He doesn't specialize in any type but he has competed in the gym circuit for 3 full years."

He then pointed to Amora

"This is Amora, she is on pace for breaking the fastest completion of the Hoenn gym circuit along with someone else. She uses a wide variety of pokemon, but here aces are a Pikachu and a Swellow"

He then pointed to Wally

"This is Wally, he is a psychic type specialist and on his 5th gym even though he started 5 months ago. His ace is his Gallade."

He pointed to the formally dressed boy with brown hair

"He is Jon Dickson, top graduate form the pokemon school. He came 24th in his first attempt at the tournament and his ace is his Rhyperior."

He pointed to Green.

"She is Green, One of professor oaks sponsored children. She is a grass type specialist Wyandotte's is on her 6th badge. Her ace is her Venausar."

He then pointed to Gary Oak.

"He is Gary oak, grandson of professor oak and one of his sponsored trainers. He uses a wide variety of Pokémon with blastoise as his ace and he is on his 6th and final badge."

He finally pointed to me.

"He is Ash Ketchum, One or profesor oaks sponsored trainers, bestseller book author, Evil teams destroyer, Double region registerer, Pokémon abuser arrester, All round Powerhouse, Part time teacher, youngest professor of all time, gym sweeper, Circuit speed runner, physical Brawler, martial artist and many more titles.

He is an all rounded star player with more than 12 Pokémon on person, His strongest Pokémon are his champion level Charizard and garchomp along with a massive pidgeot, A 10 meter tall gyarados, a Pikachu capable of causing thunderstorms, a Lucario powerful enough to be an aura masters companion. He is currently on his 16th and final badge and he started 4 months ago.

But I guess that they left aura master out from your file, didn't they Ash."

I simply smiled and my glowed for a second.