Chapter 66

2 days later.

I finally reached sootopolis city after two weeks of walking but the main annoyance I had were overconfident morons blocking me and asking for a challenge since in their little minds they thought that they could beat me. Of course there were a few genuine challenges for my Hoenn pokemon and a few humble trainers that came to me for advice, some even asking for a signature on my best selling book.

I didn't encounter any fangirls or hordes cause the info that I was here and on this route wasn't public knowledge and a only a few people high up in the league knew about the galactic team bust I had. Only the young masters/mistresses or younger influential figures knew of my current location.

Anyways getting off track, I finally reached sotopolis city but the sun is about to set. My schedule was a bit packed. It went something along the lines of

Beating Wallace.

Training montage.

Hoenn league.

My brithday.

Cynthia battle

Book signing.

Bruno spar.

Daisy meet up.

Internship-partenership with sycamore plus reunion with Serena.

And this was a rough outline. These events will get shuffled around a lot. I mean I also have a confrontation with red, Giovanni, Cyrus but they weren't confirmed yet. I also had a lot of smaller tasks and objectives on my hand, like regular phone calls to mom and daisy, reports to oak, managing food and business on the side and a few others.

Main objective for now would be to fight against Wallace with Abomasnow and Armaldo or Gaia. Oh I didn't tell you how they evolved? Flashback time.

Flashback no jutsu

A boy with a blue tuxedo suit and turquoise colored undershirt was holding a half White and black with yellow stripes on it challenging a boy with black clothing with red highlights. The boy had an cocky expressssion on his face.

In front of the blue tie do wearing kid, stood a massive bipedal Rotund creature with blue fur and a white belly while the boy in red had a Snover with green stripes in from of him. The boy in red spoke out

"Your snorlax is untrained, his body is loose, it's muscles aren't trained properly and it is bordering over weight. I can see lack of activity in the joints as well. Your reflexes aren't up to par either. You don't stand a chance. Go back to your little group of friends and tell them to back off, they are very annoying."

The boy in question merely snorted as he ignored the crtiscm/advice given by his opponent and instead chose to attack the snorunt.

" Snorlax. Use hyper beam"

"Freeze the ground. Ice chains and Ice punch"

A massive ball of energy formed in the maw of the snorlax as stood in place for a second to charge up meanwhile Snover slammed its hands onto the ground and froze the entire battle field and caused a few chains of ice to from and enrapture the snorlax in a complicated web of knots. The chains had small protrusions shaped like blades on the inside and they harmed the snorlax a lot as it was slowly getting weaker and weaker.

By the time snorlax was about to shoot, it was completely restrained by ice chains and it was about to faint but it powered through and shot the massive beam from its mouth before succumbing to the chains and falling to the ground in a massive heap of dust. The hyper beam traveled straight towards snover.

As the beam flashed straight towards snover, a few key memories flew through its head. Losing the herd, joining her trainer and all the fun times she had spent with the team, the hardships she had undergone, it all flooded her mind just before the beam hit. Snover was completely covered in a white light just as hyper beam hit Snover in the face.

The hyper beam pushed Snover back ten feet until it was overpowered by a ice beam from a Massive Abomasnow standing in the place of the Snover. The Abomasnow gave off an unconscious pressure and it's presence was cold but full of life itself. Ava(abomasnow) then roared with great anger as it basically walked over to rich boy and looked down at him with its red eyes.

The boy nearly shit his pants before he fainted under the pressure. Ava proceeded to turn towards em as its eyes returned to their natural purple before giving me a massive hug.

"Calm down ava, we need to get you checked up and we need to deliver little rich boy to a Pokémon center."

It looked at me with me expression that basically said,"Really? Why?"

"You know we can just leave him here. He is an civilian plus these rich guys opposing me because I let one of their children be killed would be too much of a bother to sort though."

Ava did what was the abomasnow version of a sigh which included the turning the air in front of it into a frosty ice like structure. I took a moment to step back and look and appreciate all of Ava

Ava was massive like 3 meters or 10 feet tall, but it was a wide girl. She had blue hands and a blue face and the usual white snow covered body but it gave off an cold aura but any plants within a few feet of Ava would bloom a bit early for some reason.

Flashback no jutsu #2

I was up against a girl with a weird obsession to water types. Like I don't mean specialist, I mean full on anyhting that isn't blue or water type doesn't deserve my attention. I don't know why she had such a boner for theses types of hints but meh I don't judge. I guess that Hoenn is just a breeding ground for morons who worship the land and the sea. I heard her anime was Brie or was it Bry? Don't care

We were fighting on a lake that had a few points of elevation and rocks and lily pads floating on the surface.

"Your puny little Pokémon will be no match for the great water typ-"

"Yeah yeah, can we get on with it. Go Gaia."

As I said this, an Anorith appeared on the top of one of the jutting rocks while water girls face took on an impressively face splitting also the Karen like smiling face.

"Oh an Anorith. You are making this to easy. Go Sharpedo. Use surf."

A massive water wave formed and it was about to crash against the little fossil Pokémon.

"Earth wall"

My calm voice where red Anoriths ears as she took a deep breath and created a wall from hard stone just ahead of herself to stop herself from being swept away in the water.

"Sharpedo, use Brine and bite."

"Create surfaces to walk on, rock throw. Ancient power."

A massive stream of concentrated water was blasted straight at Gaia as she did her best to dodge the brine successfully. Before Sharpedo could get a bite off, the layer of soil from the botttom of the lake was peeled of and brought to the surface by Anorith to act as platforms. Gaia took to jumping from one plat form to the next while launching massive volleys of rocks at Sharpedo.

Gaia proceeded to jump from the earth platforms straight into the air before absorbing a bunch of energy from the earth and concentrating it into a bunch of rocks and sending them at Sharpedo.

The rocks hit Sharpedo straight in the face and it took Sharpedo out in a single stroke as it was launched into a Tree by the river. Anorith landed onto one of the naturally occurring rocks before being surrounded in a white light that ended just to show a Armaldo standing there with sharp claws and an intimidating face.

Brie the water girl threw a massive tantrum about losing and how I hated her just because she was female or for some other stupid reason. but I didn't give a fuck and walked away after making sure I did nothing illegal and that she wasn't in any actual danger as she had Pokémon left in her pokeballs.

Flashback end.