Chapter 23

The next day

I was planning on training my aura but professor oak interrupted me and told me that there was a town near me, that was having problems with the local power plant. This was probably muk and or grimmer. O.G ash caught muk but muk wasn't that strong. Hell he was a weak link on the team. I also never understood why squirtle never evolved. I mean ok bulbasaur I get it but why not squirtle?

Anyway Gary is around 10 to 11 days behind me. He should be near celadon. In the show and games he had The pidgey line, so his strength is not questionable. The only problem is that Gary hates perfumes or anything feminine really. I know, I grew up with his sister and his grandfather. He may be kicked out but he could sneak in easily. There was no protections against that and knowing Gary he could pull it off.

Ughhhh what is that smell? First celadon and now this, am I cursed to forever be haunted by such bad smells. At the very least celadon was covered in perfume and not. This.! The city was now visible and I saw one thing. pollution. The sky looked darker and Moore gloomy and the river looked almost grey. The lights were out and looked like the city was abandoned.

I walked into the police station with Pikachu on my shoulder and a Pokédex in my hand." I was sent to investigate the pollution and electric management sectors"." What are they doing? Sending children to the monsters." Oh they are worried about me, in response, I grinned a particularly blooodthristy smile and said" ooh don't worry about me, worry about the poor pokemon". My almost maniacalwords had them on edge.p before I left

The only reason I was even there was to let them know that I AM HERE. I mean why else would I go to a police station.

"Hello would you happen to know the direction to the power plant."" Yeah take a left from there and after that street take a right."" thanks"

I didn't just ask him for directions, no I could easily feel the aura of muks and grimers, no that man had the intention to observe and test me. When I got close, I saw an badge, a league badge. So Agatha sent someone to watch over me, I mean why else would you send a rising star and talented trainer to such a task. You have more than. Enough manpower to do it yourself. So I slipped a paper into his pocket.

I wonder what their reactions will be like. The paper read" thanks for the help, don't need it, so don't try and manipulate me. Any further attempts will be responded by force. Hello gay pedo champion." Anyway where was I, oh yeah, the power plant. It had the stench of garbage to the power 4. I mean thank god I can remove me senses or at least suppress them.

I felt a few presences, around 20. They must have been grimers and the one muk. I kicked the door open and walked in like I owned the place. That was when I felt a steel beam nearly fall on me, instead of panicking, I changed my body stance and stood still. The steel beams fell around me but didn't touch an hair on me.

"Come our and fight. How about a bet? You win, I leave. I win, you leave"" gaaah. Muk muk" that roughly translates to attack." Gabite and pikachu go. Target practice" they immediately engaged with the slime pokemon with long range attacks and a few physical attacks." Pikachu use the leftover electricity to make an electro ball and fire at the leader. Gabite cover Pikachu".

Pikachu followed my instruction and charged an massive electro ball which he then compressed into a normal size. The muk tried to attack but a dragon claw was enough to stop him. The electro ball was shot and most of the grimers were ko'ed by the ball, the rest were taken out by Gabite." leviathan would you be kind enough to clean this area"" gyaaaa!!". It performed a surf and practically washed out all the dirt.

I sent leviathan into the river to let it stretch it's.... fins? Yeah sure. It had been confined to pokeballs and often lot due to its large size. The sheer size of a 9.6 meter gyarados is pretty restrictive outside of the league areas. It may also hain battle experience by fifth in the pokemon there. Now I need to completely use my aura for this next technique.

"We are all aware about what pollution is! It is like a poison to our nature and the environment. Because of various kinds of pollution our nature and the surroundings are affected very much.

It is because of pollution which causes the imbalance of our ecosystem which then results in dangerous natural phenomenon like tsunami, flood, drought, etc.

Air pollution has resulted in global warming which disrupts our environmental system. Water bodies are so polluted that the aquatic animals are going on decreasing day by day and also terrestrial animals including humans are suffering from many diseases due to unhygienic and impure water.

We all should understand the importance of our nature and take some individual steps to solve this problem of pollution. It is not good to only depend on the government actions for the changes. We should plant more trees, manage the wastes properly, avoiding the use of plastics and many more effective steps should be taken by us."

I introduce you to mega bullshit no justsu: PATRIOTIC SPEECH, POLLUTION EDITION. I used a lot of my energy in that one. It was much longer than last time but I hope I got the point across. I had to use, charisma enhancement, aura voice, cringes level decreaser and sentimental speech with a few sprinkles of bullshit technique.