Chapter 54

Hello guys. I am not infected by the virus and that is good news however my studies have piled up and my school is giving us more and more pressure and as such, I won't be uploading as much as I would like. I am still sick but it isn't the virus, my upload schedule over the next week will be chaotic but.

I am really sad to say this but I can't write a chapter every day but I will be writing one chapter every 2 days. However if I have the time, I may upload 2 chapters on 1 day. Like, one day our teachers end the meeting early or I don't have that much homework then I may upload 2 chapters instead of one

For example; Monday: nothing

Tuesday: chapter 53 and 54

Wednesday: nothing

Thursday: chapter 55 and so on.

"Hey come and battle my garchomp"

"No"

"Come on, I even took some time off as a champion for you."

"No. Eat your food. It's tasty and nutritious."

"I'd I eat your food, I will eat too much and become fat."

"Don't worry. We can do that later"

Today is the last day she has with me but our banter was as strong as before but she respected me a lot more.

One hour later

"Hey do you think that the Regis are related by blood.?" Cynthia as a naturally curious person has been asking me a lot regarding the legendaries that fascinate her.

"Maybe, but that observation depends on the fact that they reproduce how modern humans or how modern pokemon. To me, Most legendaries are less of pokemon and more like a domain that has been specified. Like arceus isn't the creator of the universe. He is the living embodiment of creation so technically he had a hand in creating the universe."

"Yeah but that is your theory"

"Yeah and my books mention my theories and my explanation is the most logical ones and the ones who most scientists default to."

"but a theory is a theory, no matter how acclaimed it is"

"Yeah but Darwin's theory of evolution is still a theory yet it is regarded as a law and represented as an almost unbreakable standard. Plus laws have been broken before so while on more stable footing, a law is still in essence a solidified theory."

"You know sometimes I feel like a dumb bimbo near you, even with all the praise I receive"

" that's because you hang out with brain dead politicians, muscle heads, old people and unhelpful scientists on the payrolls of corrupt politicians. Plus a bibmo you may be not but beautiful you certainly are. Plus I am the youngest professor in history."

"Not yet"

" yeah but I am getting awarded the full professor title next month just after the hoenn league and it is confirmed."

The next day

I was walking though the gym while thinking about when beldum evolved into metang while training. It was pretty weird cause my pokemon usually evolve via battle or deus ex machina for Lucario. It actually makes sense why other people have such a hard time evolving their Pokemon as they aren't battle maniacs like me who's pokemon have reached their full racial capabilities before battling.

A fun thing we had was that she would and made me promise a match with garchomp. of course I declined her every time and she would try and convince me. The day she left, she just asked if I wanted to battle her garchomp and I accepted, of course I would like to battle her. I just wanted to play a bit with her.

I also nearly ran into a wall while thinking but I managed to salvage it so I don't look like a moron. I got a message from the league stating that Bruno wanted me to present in his gym a month after the hoenn league. So I don't have to worry about that for now. Currently I am wearing my fourth of 5 identical outfits. I have 5 identical ones and ten different pieces of clothing ranging from formal suits to sleepwear.

Anyways I entered the gym. For some reason, there was no secretary/receptionist or anyone in the beginning of the gym. It wasn't like the person wasn't present, there was no desk or anything in the entrance. There was only one door leading to what I would assume is to Winona.

I could hear a lot of chattering for some reason. There is something definitely wrong and I guess what it is already.

I walked into the gym with metang my side and pikachu on my shoulder, there was only one problem. Since I hadn't battled Winona yet and I was in this town, the reporters had basically started camping in the spectators seats. See whenever anyone registers for a league, then their league badges obtained are shown to the public on the leaderboard.

So the moment I walked in, the entire spectators row burst into action. Sigh. I saw Winona just chilling with her katariya when she turned to see me. I had studied her. By that I mean I looked her up on the pokenet. She normally uses a team of 4 with altairia as her ace.

"Let's have a fair fight. Don't mind the audience, they are legally allowed here." Her voice was smooth and she was pretty hot. I could easily see why she had smitten a lot of the male population along with Cynthia.

"Metang us-"

Before I could finish my order. A man burst into the room. He had a red hat and a Pikachu on my shoulder and an outfit extremely similar to me just switch the backs in my outfit with red, holy. This was red. His Pikachu was extremely powerful and his aura was practically bursting from him.

"I need to talk to you. Son"