Chapter 16

1 hour later.

After walking for one hour, I reached the majestic gate of the prestigious academy. I knew that most toh the professors here had given me a positive reply when I sent my thesis on evee's genetic instability. I forgot the bitch girls name, but I am sure she will tell me later. I see the young boy who was bullied in the anime waiting for me.

"Hello, it is nice to meet you. May I know what the reason of this meeting, I was not told the reason I was called here."" Good morning sir. You were called to give an explanation on things that we are not taught in pokemon school" so basically a challenge to find out anything wrong with their portion, hmm why not." Is it for a class or for the entire school""Sir it's for the entire school. The teachers are also looking forward to your explanation."

"When is the time for the explanation"" it was tomorrow but for some reason it was moved to today, in a few minutes"not a bad strategy to get me flustered. Shame it won't work." Sir the auditorium is waiting for you.""sure inform them that I AM HERE."

"Today a certified junior professor and pokemon trainer will be here among us tell us about things that the academy does not teach you". I took the mic from the guy handing it to me and walked up to the stage and started my technique." thank you. For my speech just disregard the junior professor thing, I am going to give you a few necessary facts for being a trainer. If you have any questions just raise one of your hands."

"First I would like to start with a question. How many of you train your body or at least your endurance, please raise your hands." Not a single hand raised sheesh. One person made raised their hand" yes ask your question""Why would we train our bodies?""well excellent question. Now how do you travel from town to town in the league circuit?"

"Well we walk""exactly, now an untrained person can walk about 10 miles everyday. I have trained my body from a young age. I walk 20 miles everyday day of my journey with proper pacing, and food and water breaks."

"Also training your body can be a great motivation for your pokemon. Look at it from a Pokémon's point of view. The pokemon are training and fighting all day long with a few short breaks in the pokemon center. Now at the same time your trainer never does anything other than walking and still complains about such a tiny task."

I went on to explain about walking tips, how long to train your pokemon, proper diet for growth and a few evolutionary indications when I was interrupted."how do we know what your saying is correct", it was the bitchy bitch." Common sense. But as you will not know what that means. I can prove it in anyway how.""really can your pokemon beat mine""tell me which is your strongest pokemon."" It is my graveler."

Hmm"my weakest pokemon is Magikarp. If I can beat your strongest with my weakest, will you concede your defeat"" of course I will win but ok I agree"" is there an arena you want to fight in?"" Yeah the school has many battle areas"

We walked over there. All of the final year students were here and they were 16 while here I was an 11 looking ten year old. She had a graveller while I had a Magikarp on land."since I am the professor, the odds are so against poor Giselle. I will not look at the battle. If I could be provided a blindfold."

By this time I had created chaos in the minds of the students. I was handed a blindfold, I wore It and send out Magikarp."Magikarp it is just like last time except only one pokemon" she sent out an graveller. I pulled out a foldable chair and turned it the opposite direction and sat on it.

"Magikarp water gun, flail and body slam."" Graveller rollout" I couldn't see anything but I could still know what was going on thanks to aura. Magikarp just dodged the graveller and shot a water gun at it. Magikarp than flailed to its maximum height and use body slam on the wet graveller doing decent damage.

"Ahh just use rock throw""dodge and Twist the water gun" Graveller threw a bunch of stones at Magikarp, who expertly doges them and shot a water gun that missed. Graveller was about to attack when it was hit by a full powered water gun on the back and fainted. I got off from my chair recalled Magikarp "well that proves it, I win"

"Bu..bu.. but how!"" I have one mindset- the only limitations on you are the ones which can be broken" I said that and left. It was a fun day.

Now for the squirtle squad. I do not need pokemon who don't want to evolve. Especially when they are wasting their potential. Hmm they are not doing anything bad per say but they're disturbing the towns people. Pikachu could take them on."ari! I want you take pikachu andto find a group of squirtle, and tell them that I challenge their leader to a fight for the towns serenity. Pikachu vs all of them"

While they're doing that, I went ahead to bill. We talked about scientific milestones and our individual research. He was a good scientist If not a bit of a weirdo. I actually had to turn down my gravity to walk inside the lighthouse. Here he told me about how he saw giant pokemon.

" There can only two answers.1 light refraction during rain or 2 robots.""what do you mean robots?"" I mean giant ass animatronics that are being ,add for pokemon park. Remember those.""yeah"" well what if this is one of them or a stolen design."

We talked regarding bills current research, later I left and reached the mentioned town to see a fire being put out by the squirtle squad. I hope Pikachu had fun taking down a bunch of defense less pokemon
.