Chapter 69;)

Her scream was worse than any screech from onix. She would put rayquaza's rose to shame with her scream and that is without considering the sheer amount of time she was able to keep screaming.

Anyways, once she was done I removed my ear plugs but I kept them in my hands just incase she screeched once again.

"You done? Cause I have a battle with a gym leader and it has much higher priority than you and your little tantrum."

I turned around to see officer Jenny get her bearings and say

"I am truly sorry about this Mr. Ketchum, I should have checked my witnesses before going for an arrest but normally many similar cases are very time sensitive so it is normally rushed but it is truly my fault."

"Don't sweat it. You are a force for good and the police department has helped me out on many am occasion. Just be a bit more skeptical when you come across biases and false witnesses. See you later."

Officer Jenny was about to leave when misty screamed/screeched.

"What, you can't let him go!!!! He admitted that he-"

"You know what? I have had enough of your shit. If you don't leave right now, I will have you arrested for character defamation and possible neglect of your own Pokémon."

"You can't do-"

"You know what? I can and I will. Abusing someone, even pokemon is a cardinal sin for me and you keep on accusing me of it. So either have a taste of your own medicine or scoot."

I saw her expression morph through disbelief and anger as she gritted her teeth.

This time Wallace interrupted with his calming demeanor, hoping to defuse the tension.

"Everyone calm down. Please we can behave like mature adul- I mean like civilized people and settle this later? Also thanks for the plugs."

He was about to pass me the ear plugs but I waved him off stating.

"Don't worry I have many a spare and you may never know when you need to protect your hearing from a banshee or a screech. Should we get back too our battle or wanna battle later? After all you brought ups your elite and main team for me."

Before Wallace would or could respond to my questions, I heard the door slam close with a force strong enough to make a few small cracks in the connected walls. I could sense that she hadn't left and was spying on the fight with a camera or something that is shaped like a camera. I didn't give a f anymore. Even if she doctored the video somehow, I would have counter proof for days with a,l the security cameras and the videos taken by the employees.

"Well, she has a temper. Also let's continue our fight right now. My pokemon haven't felt such a challenge for so long. Since I usually use my secondary team for most challengers, my main team has rusted a bit."

"Yeh let's continue. Go Gaia."

"Yes, milotic use surf and sheer cold."

"Earth wall. Dig and Mach punch."

On one side of the battle field, A massive wave of water formed out of nowhere, while on the other side, a massive wall that was a few feet above the wave formed from earth.

Just as the wave and the wall was about to meet, the entire wave broke up into extremely small parts and they froze, creating a massive barrage of icy projectiles heading at the earth wall.

The wall was pelted by the ice shards without mercy and the wall collapsed into rubble but Gaia was nowhere to be found.

Milotic, standing on top wastes of the frozen wave, looked around before feeling the ground for vibrations, but finding none.

"Where is she hi-"

Just as Wallace was asking, a massive explosion took place beneath milotic and Gaia emerged with her fist immersed in a blue energy. Gaia followed up with a axe kick

However, milotic proved to be more experience as she retaliated with a hydro pump that hit Gaia in the face and in return, milotic took the axe kick and fainted as she was a fast attacker and had lower defenses.

"Come back milotic, you did very well."

"Come back Gaia, you did good enough."

"I must say ash, I am impressed that a pokemon with a type disadvantage managed to beat 2 of my primary Pokémon. Especially since your armaldo was  2X times weak to my primary typing."

"Well, it is time for Ava."

"Ava?"

I smiled as I let out a massive abomasnow with blue hand and a cold aura.

"Ava for avalanche."

"Oh. Now for my second strongest pokemon. Wailord."

A massive wailord appeared on the battle field, it was easily bigger than abomasnow In size but they were the same height but wailord was much much longer.

"A large target. Abomasnow, grass wrap, wood hammer and seismic toss."

"Oh no you don't. Scald and body slam."

As soon as our orders reached the pokemon, they bitch acted upon them with zero hesitation. Wailord gathered large amount of water in his cheeks as the water started heating up while Abomasnow dug her roots into the ground as a large amount of vines appeared all over the field and they wrapped around the preparing wailord multiple times in a knot.

Wailord, collected all of the extremely heated up water and shot it out as a massive beam of almost steamy water.

Ava instead of backing down, met the stream of water with a massive wood hammer. Her arm transformed into a hammer shaped fist as she swung it full force and her legs turned into roots and they dug into the dug for support.

The clash happened a bit off from the center of the field. The massive stream went against a full force swinging wood hammer and the result was a massive discharge of water through the field and the clash was completely covered in water vapor.

The wailord, believing it had won the clash, moved around in an attempt to break out but in that moment a massive figure jumped out from the water vapor explosion.

The figure had a green hammer as a hammer as it flew from the sky and landed on top of the wailord with a massive wooden hammer, creating an explosive finish.