Chapter 22

2 days later.

" leviathan, you have gotten used to your body and new moves, so we will be learning new combos. Aqua jet, body slam, tackle and bite. It is a simple combo. We will also be training your speed and elemental defenses. You will also be drawing with water gun. I want you to be able to change the thickness and carve out your name on every surface. This will increase you control and efficiency"

Today I will be training with all the other pokemon in a me vs (Except leviathan)all Battle." No elemental attacks and in return I will wear this" I pull out a black piece of cloth and wrap it around my eyes, I also felt an intention of childish curiosity and to observe. I gave then an signal that we were being watched by a harmless observer.

"Begin." This is my UI training. I had shut down all my senses , even my aura sense, and am relying only on my instincts. I was not in a stance, I was just standing there arms by my side . I felt an attack come from behind and one from below me. I moved out the of the way and dodged by less than an inch. I felt another combo coming from the sky and one straight ahead of me that felt like a claw.

I simply pushed my foot into the ground and ducked between the two attacks. Instead of waiting, I opened my eyes and went on the attack. I jumped over an dragon charging gabite and tripped him. I grabbed onto Pikachu and threw him onto Ari and performed an axel kick on both of them and looked down the remains of the team. Charmeleon

He flexed and then ran straight to me and stopped in front of me and jumped onto the air and came down like misssile. I caught him with my hands and redirected his energy back throwing him.

"Sheesh even after so many months you guys are amateurs. You know you can come out now, I don't bite"" hello, I am Rebecca I was just wondering what you were doing, sorry if ended up spying on you""no big deal, I am just traveling through the town."

We ended up talking a lot and when I arrived in the town I saw her dad waiting for her. "Where were you? And who is this boy? Never mind, I will be training for the tournament which is in 3 weeks." What kind of dad doesn't take care of their 16 year old daughter? I mean sheesh.. he also have me a clue on how far ahead I am of og ash, 3 weeks."what kind of father are you? You don't even care " oops. Did I say that out loud?From his facial expression. Yep

I mean I am seriously pissed off by his bad fathering skills and I don't even have a father(he can't remember his past life). I mean if you can't dedicate your time to a family then don't have kids. If you wanna have kids, then make some time for them. Or at the very least care about them, it isn't about you, it is about them. Even if your wife died then grieve and raise your children as she would have wanted. If I ever do end up having kids then, I will make time for them and play with them.

Business parents also struggle with this but they still do their best. Also if you have a major hobby that you wanna dedicate your time to then, include your children in them. I meant the father could have taught rebeca some martial arts or some self defense.

"All kids deserve parents but not all parents deserve kids" I completly stand by that statement.

Sigh." You do not know the greatness of a fight."" I am a fighter myself and happen to know that variety is the spice of life and that moderation Of all things is necessary."" You must be one of the fake fighters, you know nothing about true fighting."

"Fighters don't speak with their mouths but their fists." I say, as I perform a taunting action." in the arena". "You really shouldn't do this for me, i mea, aah,...I meanthatyoudontneedtodothisformebye" thank aura for enhanced senses, she was blushing heavily but I am not into the younger variety.

The next day, I came to the dojo." So your here, I tho-"" anothony are we gonna fight or not.?" He was angry at being interrupted but did nothing. He pointed to a fighting dojo." Go hitmonchan. Where is your fighting pokemon?"" My body is my weapon." Is what I said as I walked into the arena picked up a stone and threw it into the air and got into a stance with a taunting gesture to the hitmonchan.

The moment the stone landed, I charged straight to hitmonchan And hit him in the face with an uppercut." What, are you not prepared." I had a maniacal smile on my face. hitmonchan Got up and charged at me with a bullet punch. I simply rotated my way around the punch and hit hitmonchan with a backhand and a side kick.

To my surprise it was got up and anothony got out of his shock and was looking at me like a monster." Use Mach punch" compared to ari you might as well be in slow motion for me. I simply twisted my upper body and tripped him into the ground. I followed up by jumping and slamming an aura infused punch a few inches away from hitmonchan's face.

I simply got up and said" you may become the greatest fighter but never will you be a good father, sometimes stop and see what is more Important..people lives don't end when they die, it ends when they lose faith". I then proceeded to leave