Chapter 20

Celadon gym

You may have just have a perfume shop instead of a forest. Wait a minute aren't most perfumes flammable?!!??? Is this why the gym burned as badly as in the anime. Their own perfumes had caused their downfall. The irony must have been pretty thick. So where was. Oh yeah beating erika's

"Hello how may I help you" she looked like I had personally chained her and forced her to do this with a smile on her face." I was hoping to challenge the gym leader and leave."" Yes Erika is available, do you mind if we ask one question" sigh the dreaded perfume question" do you like perfume"" nope, hate it. Itchy and gets blown away easily."

I simply walked past her and into the gym. I went into the elevator and hit each and every button. When I arrived there, I said" where even is the leader. Ahh there she is" she has the bitchy aura but I don't judge. I mean some bitches that don't bother you aren't that bad. "Who are you? Why are you here."" Well I was hoping for a gym battle."" The field is ready I don't mind"

The field had a lot of plants and foliage affectingly giving her a home field bonus but that bonus wasn't a big deal. It just showed a bit of pettiness or immaturity.

That went a lot smoother than anticipated and was pretty good. Don't jinx it." Go charmeleon"" go victorybell" Not bad, the victory bell had basic training. Not too strong but a good challenge for the weaker challengers. No wonder surge is so tough. The league has softened up too much, and now a bunch off arrogant cocky jerks believe themselves to be the most important thing in the world. Completely unrelatedly I wonder how Gary is doing. I mean I call mom and daisy almost everyday but I haven't heard much of him Since I asked oak for advice on the multiple regions dilemma.

"Charmeleon use fire spin and then flamethrower." "Dodge and use leach seed" it managed to doge the fire spin by a breath of a hair but was hit straight on by flamethrower and was knocked out. But it lacked elemental defenses. They were pretty speedy but they couldn't deal much damage

"Go tangle, use vine whip" exact same story as before with the training." Dodge an use inferno then smokescreen and dragon claw" she dodged the inferno and even got a vine whip off before falling to the dragon claw. The field was scorched but charmeleon only had one bruise from the vinewhip, other than that it was unscathed.

" this is my ace. Go vileplume" it was decently trained, high defense low attack was my rough estimate. It wasn't bad much better than the shitty sister and Around sabrinas level." Stun spore and sunny day" is she taunting me with that sunny day." Dodge and charge up to max" charge up to max refered to when charmeleon used dragon dance to charge to max power.

"Go solar beam" solar beam is an extremely high level move that is known by lower levels pokemom. These trainers are called movers cause they rely completely on one move. They are good at what they do but suck practically everywhere else. Gabite was a bit dependent on dragon dance, so imagine that but amplified like up to ten." Tank straight through it and fire max"

She just like Sabrina didn't expect or prepare for charmeleon to go though her attack and hit the Vile plume in the face with max powered dragon rush. It had ended and I took the badge and left just as the receptionist had come down here. If she had come during the battle, I wouldn't have gotten my badge. I heard a bunch of frustrated noises and screams from the gym. Thank hod I hit every single button on the elevator before leaving.

I immediately booked it across the city and into my room at the pokemon center and slept there and left the next day. I had already toured all the places to visit before the gym battle. I knew that I was being hunted cause I basically challenged and sweeped Erika after admitting to the receptionist face that I hate perfumes. I may or may not have leaked this story to the locals, by today the entire town must know of me, the arrogance rusher and gym destroyer. I had sweeped 4 of my 5 gyms. I hadn't lost a single pokemon either.

So now here I was, facing against a hypno that was hypnotizing the children here. How did I get here you may ask? Well the hypno was hypnotizing the children and oak asked me to fix it. Yeah that's it. I simply had to make hypno fall un conscience, not asleep. So I hit it in the face. Like imagine krillin and Goku from super, where krillin's face was deformed. Yeah imagine doing That to a hypno.
Anyway I am on my path to koga. The egg was showing signs of hatching, and pikachu been bothering me to let it fight most of the trainers. I battle about 4-5 trainers a day in the town or on the routes. Near the cities I nearly fight 10 battles a day. So yeah, I fought a lot of disappointments every day. I have been adding extra Constant vigilance training to their schedule to help with koga. Since you know he was a ninja.

Due to popular demand more options are available for the next novel in order of likeliness

1. Avtar the last airbender

2. Marvel

3. Dc

4. Dbz (saturated and power levels)

4.5. Flash (CW)

5. Danny phantom (unknown)

6. Dxd (oversaturated)

7. Power rangers(too many different series)

8. Fairy tail( too many different Magic's)

9. Fate stay night( complicated story and zeldretch)

10. Naruto (overaturated, too long and complex)