Chapter 55

Before I could even speak, I realized that this is not red but an aura projection. It didn't even cross my mind as a possibility due to the sheer amount of control and pure power needed would be beyond even me but when I looked close enough, sure enough it was an aura projection.

That also explained Why nobody else reacted to the voice of the missing champion who hasn't been seen for 20 years. The greatest trainer of all time and destroyer of leagues.

I didn't react outwardly but in the confines of my mind, the trains of thought had overwhelmed my entire consciousness and I was basically going with my instincts.

"What happened ash, why are you not ordering metang?" Winona's worried voice cut through my thoughts.

"Nothing. Metang, independent battle. I will step in if you are having trouble."

"Isn't that looking down on me too much? I am seriously offended" her voice was obviously joking but the underlying question was pretty easy to understand.

'Why am I not taking her seriously?'

"This is a great training opportunity for metang."

"Sigh go skarmony"

Metang started with physical attacks and used his psychic attacks as support and distractions and misdirections but I couldn't focus on that. I sent a aura message to the aura projection standing just behind of me. I sent him a message without turning around.

'I have no father. I only have a mother and a little sis. My father died the day he left his wife to herself in a small town after knocking her up. Leave before I come to you and make sure you that you can't sire anymore children.'

There was no pressure, no anger, no intimidating aura just a cold face of indifference and a aura with no movement. Normally people have a unique aura which changes a tiny bit every moment however I had basically stopped that and it was unnerving at best and down right terrifying silent at worst.

My mask greatly disturbed Winona and she had started sweating. Her thoughts were along the lines of

'What is he doing, does he have some sort of plan. Does he want me to do something. Is he pressuring me or does not even care? My head hurts what should I do.'

If only Winona knew that her mental breakdown was unnoticed and given no fucks by the near 11 year old boy standing in front of her.

In the middle of her labyrinth of thoughts and emotions, her skarmony was knocked out of the field before she could supply any commands to the metal bird,

.

It was at this moment that ash realized that he was creeping Winona out with his mask so he turned back to normal game face.

Seeing this made Winona even more confused then before. Her mind was a wreck and her mental break down was even further intensified.

'The hell is he doing. Is he happy, his presence just changed. What is happening. Why can't I think properly, I nee-'

"Gym leader Winona, please send out your next pokemon"

The voice of the referee broke her out of her trance but caused her to stumble even more, causing her to think even more negative thoughts causing her to stumble even more. Winona was trapped in this vicious negative feedback loop of mentally epic proportions, while the 10 year old opponent was to busy thinking about red to give a fuck.

'It is urgent. Pleas understand I didn't have a choice regarding Delia. I risked everything but I failed and I didn't want her to be dragged into it.' reds voice... thoughts? Were projected into my mind.

'I will come to you for this important matter, just be warned. I don't give enough of a fuck to hate you but I will drag you and your Pikachu by your balls to Delia and I will keep you there until you tell her exactly why you left and apologize. To me, You aren't my father, you are a nobody in the crowd. I have no admiration neither hate.

If you died In a ditch the next day, I wouldn't be happy neither sad. I would simply see you as a statistic on a screen. You mean nothing to me. I don't know what sort of relationship you wanted but I simply don't care.

I will meet you after the hoenn league. I have a match with Bruno, a date with a girl, a challenge with a champion and a lot of other things. I have a life outside of my strength and I have my mom to thank for that. Is that okay.'

'Fine b-'

Before he could finish his reply, I dissipated his avatar here. Normally I wouldn't be able to such a thing but he was very far from here and his aura projection was slowly weakening plus I caught him off guard.

Now onto the match.

Metang had a few bruises and a lot of scratched but he had just won against Winona's third pokemon. He looked normal but I could see that he was very tired but Winona only had one pokemon left. Winona threw out her pokeball and out came a majestic Altaira. She had combed fur and a majestic aura but it looked cute as well.

"Metang, final battle. We are finishing this early. I have a important call to make. Shinra tenesi."

Winona was practically unresponsive and lost in her thoughts at my command.

'What is a shinra tenesi, why did he not command metang until now. How can I stop him? Hell can he even be stopped? And the hell is his aura different again? The fuck is going on? Where am I? What am I even doing with my life? Am I a failure of life? Am I destined to fail? What is wrong with the universe? Am I a piece of cosmic dust? What does my life amount to in the grand scheme of the universe?'

Metang was covered in a massive glow before the ground immediately turned into a concave lens of extreme angles and a massive wall of dust literally caused the reporters to fall onto to their ass. Altaria was thrown into the wall with a massive crater.

After all the carnage was over, I looked at Winona and saw a blank look in her eyes.

'Why are you having a mental break down? I just beat you well whatever.'

I walked over to her and put my hand into her pocket and taking the badge she had prepared incase she lost.

I whispered into her ears.

"Better luck next time."

Before walking off.