Chapter 27

The end of the week

Today is the day I leave the 'clan'. Anyways Pikachu wasn't that attached but he did get stronger so I consider this a win. My pikachu was second only to the leader of the clan. He did learn a few more tricks and a few new moves but the most important thing was that Pikachu had regained his motivation to improve and he learned one of his strongest moves. Thunder.

After saying out good byes, we walked out to a town where we would be staying the night and presumably the next day. It took about 3 hours of solid walking with Pikachu on my shoulder. Now Pikachu weighed at around 10-at KGs. Normal trainers would barely be able to lift him in the air(ten year olds) and most adults wouldn't be able to keep Pikachu on their shoulders but thanks to my increasing physical strength, I can do this easily.

Riolu has been coming along well and ari was getting mad at me for not getting to Blaine sooner. Anyway the reason I mentioned Pikachu weight was" mister can I hold your Pikachu". It was a brown haired kid with an evee in his hand. Ahh wasn't this the one kid who was being forced by his brothers to evolve his evee? Yeah it's that one isn't it. There is only one reason I shall help you. His brothers hair. I mean I look at their animated faces, I laughed the first time I saw them. I wonder how weird they look in real life.

"Kid is that an evee?"" Yeah, why are you asking?"" Well I just wanted to let you know that you don't need to evolve your pokemon to let it become stronger"" really" man this kid needs a good role model. Well practically all of the characters from pokemon are in dire need of a better role model.

"Haha as if, fire is the best"." No just look at vaporean he is the best."" As if jolteon is the best." I looked at them. And fell down laughing "hahaahahhaahahhaahhahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahaahahahahahhah You guys look like a commercial. Water boy. Your hairline is receding so far back that it is running from your forehead. Fire boy you have the exceptional gift of eyebrows that divide your head into a top and bottom half. Tiny thunder boy Amazon asked for a refund on their Wig hwhaahahhaahahahah"

Their faces were so priceless that I couldn't help but compare them to the shitty sisters just not so bad and not so weak. Rage may cause irrationality but also unity. As such they banded together against me" What did you say?"" I'll say it again' MR. even my hair wants to run away from me'"" we challenge you to a fight"" 1vs 3. Since you are morons you three can fight my pikachu at the same time"

The fact that Pikachu was evolved through evolutionary stones And wasn't evolved and was challenging their ideology was noticed and noted. "Go flareon"" go vaporeon""go jolteon"" go Pikachu"

It was an impromptu battle field. Ahh they are very similar to and dare I say inspiration for the three brothers in unova. Anyway" battle begins"." Pikachu dodge and only retaliate. Show them the chasm of power Thou shall have cultivated within 2 months,"" ember" water gun"" thunder wave"

An embarrassment to all type specialists. Pikachu barely moves enough and dodged the attacks by a few inches. It just stood there like a statue. Unmoving in an almost taunting manner."again""yeah""charge"They are pre-gym trainers and pretty weak ones at that. I guess I will wrap this up" Pikachu if you don't knock them out in 20 seconds, no ketchup for you"

The moment I said this an intense battle thirsty aura came over the battle field and a few seconds later the only thing that remained was a crater and three unconscious pokemon." Evolving isn't eveything. If you don't train then even a dragonite can lose to a Pikachu." Saying that I mysteriously disappeared never to be seen again by the 4 brothers.

Man their haircuts were worth the few hours of setbacks I had to take. I had one goal in mind for today. Defeat snorlax. I didn't want to catch it but to defeat it. I will be using ari.

It took only a few hours of walking before oak conveniently mentioned a town with water problems and just like that I was on official league business. It took another few hours to reach the power plant and find the snorlax. When I saw a sleeping 10 feet tall monster of a pokemon, I knew that ari was in for a fight." Go ari. You may evolve today. Snorlax is our problem and you are the solution""pi". It was at that moment that it woke up. There was no extra gravity on that moment.

"Snorlax SNOR" hyper beam." Brave steel slam"brave birdsteel wingbody slam. The combination did a decent chunk of damage. It would take only 15 more." SNOR" it was charging at ari." Dodge and use agility followed by quick steel wing at the feet. Get him unbalanced," it worked perfectly and it fell but it took only a few moments to get back on its feet.

Thankfully a moment was all that was needed to set up aris strongest move. Brave bird, steel wing, Wing attack, body slam, tackle, quick attack, agility, peck and air slash. It pushed aris body to the very limit and would leave it in a very weakened state after it but it was powerful.

Imagine a bird with glowing steel wing and beak coming at you with blades of air and speeding up along side the blades from 100 feet in the air onto you. Yeah the snorlax fainted But I moved it's body into an uninhabited cave . But ari slowly bathed in a white light. It went from an impressive 1.75 meters to 2 meters. It finally became an pidgeot after 2 months, yay! After going through any injuries and running by nurse joy, we celebrated a lot.

Even pokemon had hopes and dreams and ari had completed one of his major goals. Become a pidgeot. Now ari was imposing and graceful. He cut through the air like there was no resistance. His moments were laced with precision and there wasn't a single wasted movement in the sky. It had gone from 3rd to 2nd in raw power and 1st in combat. Gabite was getting a bit anxious but other than that it was fine.