Chapter 41

The next day

I called leviathan back from oak today cause I gotta surf on Leviathan plus leviathan also told me that it was getting bored At the ranch after a while. I fought some random weirdo with blonde hair and a suit even though he was in a forest, he had the weakest zigzagoon I had ever fought but I don't judge.

Ava had been training hard along with riolu while Pikachu was doing physical training. Anyway we got to the shore from which I had to ride leviathan all the way too dewford town.

" Leviathan wanna surf to dewford."

" GyaraDOS!"

"Sure are enthusiastic aren't you buddy?"

Leviathan had grown to 10.2 meters in height and had turned a blood red coloring with a powerful aura of destruction around it. I jumped onto leviathan and we went of surfing. The water was much much cleaner than my oceans and actually appeared blue.

It was almost a few hours into the journey when I felt a large amount of sharpedo's sneak around me and leviathan with the intent to attack and destroy." Leviathan, we got incoming swarm. Take care of it." Saying that I jumped off from leviathan and onto a platform I created from aura. I was basically standing on air.

"GYARADOS!!!!!" A large hulking gyarados with the meanest mean face launched a hyper beam straight into the water, causing it to part like the Red Sea, exposing a large amount of sharpedos. The sharpedo's leader had no idea about what to do but it believed that leviathan was all bark and no bite, so it initiated attack with all the other shapredo's.

Leviathan was annoyed by these flies and started Dragon dancing while evading these sharpedo's. Of course the wild horde believed that leviathan was afraid of them and they got a major confidence boost. The horde became more and more offensive until leviathan had enough. It fired off one surf followed by a twister effectively creating a tornado.

I shall call this move sharpedonado. It shall be the greatest- I mean I am proud of leviathan for creating its own moves. The sharpedo's were now so afraid that they were running away, while the others were fainted. The fainted ones floated to the top of the water but I left them there as I had no interest in pointless murders... well apparently leviathan was hungry and wanted some shark soup. So yeah.

Moving on, it took leviathan a few more hours to reach dewford town after nearly boring me to death until I realized that I could sleep.yaya! Still I entered the town at night and walked to the pokecenter and fell into my bed after giving leviathan to the nurse for a checkup. I wasn't physically tired I was just so tired of sitting on the steel hard skin that leviathan had.

I had missed a day of training for both me and my pokemon she to this tiny gap so I need to make it up. After thinking that I went to sleep, just before I woke up a few seconds later cause I sensed a steel type pokemon on the island. Now that is a normal occurrence but this pokemon was extremely strong and dying.

I took my pokeballs and left out of the window and used infinite jump to reach the top of the mountain where I saw a baby beldum crying near a dying metagross, who was next to a corpse of a tyrantatrum. The tyrantrum must have tried to kill metagross after she had given birth cause she was at her weakest at that point but he failed and was killed.

I tried to save her but she had crossed the point of no return and died. The little beldum was incredibly sad and he didn't move an single inch but I could literally feel all the pain rolling of from him. He looked straight at me and at Pikachu and mental told me.' Can you make me strong?'' Yes. It would take hard work but I wouldn't mind.'

That was how I caught sasuke- I mean that is how I caught a beldum.

Thank you guys for the immense support and and stones you have given me.