2💉

"how far do you think she'll get?" a playful voice asked as he poured himself a glass of the thick red substance they strived off of

"how far do you think she'll get?" a playful voice asked as he poured himself a glass of the thick red substance they strived off of. nina rolled her eyes, placing down a card in front of jeno causing him to hiss at her in anger also resulting in her hissing back.

"she wouldn't last more then 10 minutes. shes weak and slow, that's not gonna get her anywhere." the girl chuckled as she continued her game of uno with jeno and jisung. "well at least she lasted for a little." chenle snorted, falling back on the black leather couch with his Nintendo switch.

"well now i have to find a new one." renjun sighed, leaning his head back on his chair. the eldest ran his hand through his blonde hair, a scowl placed on his pale face as always.

"why do insist on having a human around all the time? they're just wastes of time- especially when you can just hunt." donghyuck asked, brows cocked as he looked at the older. renjun rolled his eyes, bringing his head up so that he could look donghyuck in the eye.

"having a blood supply around is easier then having to go out and search for a measly human to feed off of every night." he explained with a bored tone.

huang renjun was a vampire. a powerful one, being the prince of vampires. he was the son of the king and queen of the vampire community.

"plus, it gets the girls at school off his dick when he tells them he has a girlfriend." jaemin snickered as he flipped the page of the book he was reading. "doesn't entirely work, but it keeps them away." the eldest chuckled, picking at his nails.

"anyways, i'm going out. maybe i'll find a good one walking on the streets." "doubt. girls are weak and usually don't go out past 11 anymore." nina snickered, placing a card down on the table. "uno!" she shouted, her arms in the air. "fuck me." jisung groaned, falling back on the ground.

"language." donghyuck warmed from the kitchen table. renjun rolled his eyes at his friends and left his mansion in a puff of black smoke.

💉

jinkyoung hummed to herself as she grabbed a few items off the shelf. sure it was almost midnight and it was dangerous, but she didn't have much food and wanted snacks so here she was in a 24 hour gas station picking multiple snack type foods.

once she was done nosing her snacks she walked towards the woman behind the counter with a smile. the said woman scanned all the snacks and gave jinkyoung the amount she needed to pay in which she did.

the girl smiled and thanked the cashier, grabbing her bag of snacks before leaving the store completely. it was dark, the bright moonlight reflecting off of jinkyongs skin as she happily walked in the direction of her apartment.

"shortcut time." she whispered to herself, turning into one of the alleyways she usually took to get home faster. it all went smoothly until a scream was heard from ahead of her.

jinkyoung stopped dead in her tracks and peered into the dark alleyway, curiosity filling her eyes. she couldn't really see anything due to her poor eyesight but nonetheless continued creeping forward.

"you know now is about the time i would meet jackson wang out of nowhere." jinkyoung joked to no one but herself. her feet padded along the somewhat wet pavement as she continued foreword.

suddenly, something blocked her way of moving forward. the girl furrowed her eyebrows, not having seen anything before that.

she lifted her head only to be met with dark red glowing eyes. her breath hitched as she stood frozen in her place.

"you're n-not jackson wang."