40💉

jinkyong took a deep breath as they parked in front of a very tall building

jinkyong took a deep breath as they parked in front of a very tall building. the soft tunes of old 60's music played quietly in the background.

it was still quite early, the sun glowing bright orange into renjuns car. "you really want to do this?" the vampire boy raised an eyebrow, turning his head to gaze at jinkyong who was looking at the building.

her long brown hair cascaded down her back, she had on a pretty white shirt that stopped at her waist line and blue jeans that were actually quite large on her. she looked beautiful nonetheless, she always did in renjuns opinion.

the girl nodded in response, turning back to renjun. "you don't want me to come with you?" he carded a hand through his light locks, letting it fall over his eyes. "i'm sure. but help me put the necklace on?" jinkyong held up the small necklace, a smile invading her lips the minute she did.

renjun nodded, taking it out of her cold hands and telling her to turn around.

once the thing was done they both sighed. jinkyong turned back to him once again, this time with a worried expression.

"what if she hates me jun?" there was the question he had been expecting. "what if we can't get her to remember? what if this plan doesn't work and my father refuses?" insecurities and worries continued to fill the girls head.

"listen kyo." renjun said, pushing the girls hair behind her ear. "it's gonna be okay. she can't not like you she's your mother. just go in there have a conversation with her and ask her to get coffee or something. i'll be right out here, you have your phone. you'll be okay." his soft gaze pierced into her worried one as he held both sides of her face.

and with out thinking, he moved up a little and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. jinkyongs eyes fluttered shut, immediately calming to his touch.

it was cultural reset, some might say. huang renjun, the cold vampire prince, prince of the underworld, showing his soft side to a very blunt girl who didn't even like skinship for more then 3 seconds.

"okay now enough cheesy shit. we're not leaving until you get that coffee date with your mom." renjun smiled a little, pulling her door open from his side. jinkyong sat still in surprise for a second before her eyes widening.

"right okay by i'll be back." she said, scrambling out of the car with her small black backpack. renjun snickered watching her stumble into the place. "this girl is really something." he mumbled to himself, shaking his head with an uncontrollable smile.

I LOVE THIS SM ALSO MISFIT IS JUST- *}+]€~* SUNGCHAN HAS MADE HIS WAY TO MY BIAS LIST SOMEHOW BUT I DONT HAVE A BIAS LIST 💀