42💉

"oh my god i love them as well! i know i'm a bit old but day6 is genuinely my favorite group

"oh my god i love them as well! i know i'm a bit old but day6 is genuinely my favorite group." jinah exclaimed. they had had a few conversations and right now they were conversing about day6.

at first jinkyong had been a bit tense but once they got a bit more comfortable it was definitely a lot better.

"day6 are like my comfort band, i had been saving to see them in concert but life comes first so i used that for college expenses and my rent." jinkyong frowned at the memory, bummed she wasn't able to go to. but she quickly turned it to a smile. "but it's okay, i'll continue to work for it."

jinah smirked, nodding at the younger. "i like your charisma. you remind me of my son." she chuckled, eating a grape from the fruit plate that nana had brought in.

"thank you. that must be a very very big compliment." the younger girl said with the largest smile she could muster. but before she could say anything more, her phone rang.

"sorry." jinkyong apologized pulling her phone out of her backpack. jinah shook her head, eating another grape as she signaled for the girl to answer the phone. it was renjun who was calling so she couldn't just simply decline it.

"jun i swear to persephone if this isn't important." jinkyong muttered as she picked up. renjun only scoffed from the other side as an answer. "sorry to interrupt but you have a big test in 30 minutes and i won't allow you to miss it." he explained, earning a confused look from jinkyong even if he couldn't see it.

"how did you know about that?"
"doesn't matter. invite her to coffee for this saturday and come down before i come up and get you."

it wasn't regular for renjun to care about the girls grades but seeing as this test was worth a big part of her overall grade, he didn't want her to accidentally fail and have to re take the level.

"fine, but can we maybe get ice cream after? just because i'll be so tired from all the work." the girl asked dramatically, smiling as she listened to renjun sigh in defeat. "whatever babe." he said curtly, hanging up right after.

"boyfriend?" jinah mused, causing jinkyong to go bright red. "w-well not exactly." she looked away, suddenly flustered with the question. also seeing as jinkyong had just come to the terms that she had a small crush on renjun but that was all.

"but i do have a test in a bit so i have to sadly get going. but i hope we can meet again." she said with a sad expression, turning back to jinah who wore a smile. the woman handed her a card. "that's my personal number, let's meet again. and be sure to update me on the situation with the boy." jinah chuckled as they both stood up.

"it most likely won't be successful but i will definitely. thank you ms. kwon." jinkyong shrugged, walking towards the door. "oh please, call me jinah. ms. kwon is my mother." she laughed, pushing her hands in her pockets. ironic jinkyong thought.

"anyways it was a pleasure meeting you. have a good day babes." the woman pulled jinkyong in for a hug, they both stood there for what felt like hours, the hug was just too connecting. jinah had no idea why she had taken a sudden liking to this random girl but it felt so right.

"thank you." jinkyong whispered before pulling away and smiling at the older, giving a small wave and walking out. she took the elevator all the way down in a daze. she had just met her birth mother.

the elevator doors opened and the girl quickly stepped out, only to basically ram into another person walking the opposite way.

"oh my god i'm so sorry." she apologized almost immediately, going to help the boy up. "it's fine, although my candy bar is not." he looked down to his candy bar that was now laying on the ground, not very edible anymore.

jinkyong smiled, pulling her bag over her shoulder. "here have mine." she said, pulling a snickers out and handing it to him. his face lit up, accepting the candy as jinkyong examined him.

he wore a school uniform from one of zelas private schools and had dark black hair with a few streaks that were an orange color.

it then clicked. "you must be seongmin." jinkyongs smile became even larger. the boy looked up from unwrapping the candy and nodded. "i'm jinkyong, now it's been lovely meeting you but i've gotta go." the girl giggled, ruffling seongmins hair and rushing off before he could even say anything.

she said bye and thanked nana and walked out of the building, spotting renjun leaning on his black car in all his glory.

"huang renjun!" she exclaimed, all her energy being restored after those two encounters. the vampire princes head snapped in her direction, watching her run down the stairs and towards him.

next thing he knew he was engulfed into a tight hug.

okay so maybe he had a crush.

BRIWNFIENFJE FJW FJWNFJENFJENRJN
CRIES