15💉

bruh why the fuck he so pretty for 🗿also i'm in a zoom meeting rn it's so boring

"i don't understand why you just had to take me home. i could've just walked." "last time you walked home didn't turn out very well now did it babe?" renjun smirked at jinkyong, raising a teasing eyebrow.

"shut up." the girl puffed out, rolling her eyes. they neared her apartment door, jinkyong furrwoeing her eyebrows as they got closer.

"eunjoo? hayoon? what are you..?" she trailed off, looking at her two "friends" that were standing at her door, chatting. they turned to her and then renjun, immediately pulling on a fake smile.

"hey! we just wanted to drop these off to you, you were there for the last two periods so the teacher asked for us to give them to you." hayoon said, holding the papers out to her. there was an aggressive smile on the girls face, jinkyong immediately knew why.

how could she be so stupid. hayoon has the largest obsession with huang renjun.

"thanks." jinkyong clicked her tongue, grabbing the papers that were most likely make up work. "how come you weren't in class?" eunjoo asked, tilting her head.

"i told you guys i have a job at multiple places. i had to go to the cafe early to help my coworkers before going to the gas station." jinkyong sighed, pulling her hand through her hair and turning back to renjun who was giving her a look.

"okay well um if that's it i'll go inside then." she smiled, trying to find a way to tell them to leave. they got the hint and smiled back, stepping forward.

hayoon stepped closer to jinkyong, placing a hand on the girls arm and squeezing it a bit too hard for jinkyongs liking, her nails digging into her skin. she then leaned in to jinkyongs ear.

"wrong move slut." she whispered, pulling back and giving a flirty smile before sauntering off with eunjoo. jinkyong rolled her eyes hard before unlocking her apartment and walking in, throwing her bag on her small couch.

and hand then encircled around the part of her arm that hayoon had practically stabbed her nails into. the girl hissed, turning around to renjun with dark red glowing eyes.

"merlins sake let me calm down before you drain my energy even more." she rolled her eyes yet again before moving to sit on the couch. "jinkyong~" he whined, following her to sit down on the couch.

he looked at her with an eager expression. "i haven't drank from you for a day." his lips puffed out into an accidental pout, but nothing about it was cute to jinkyong. "i heard vampires can go a whole week with only one glass of blood." she cocked a brow at the elders face.

"you need to learn not to listen to everything in the books sweetheart." he sighed, letting his face rest in the crock of her neck. "i heard it from nina." jinkyong deadpanned, pushing renjuns face away from her.

only for him to harshly grab her chin and force her to look at him. "i don't care what nina says." he said sternly, a look of hunger in his eyes. jinkyong only have him a bored expression, almost as if she was used to it already.

"what ever sparkles, i'm going to go make pesto. you can stay or leave i don't really care." she smiled sarcastically, pulling herself away from renjun and walking over to the kitchen.

renjun let out an annoyed sigh before disappearing into a black and red cloud of smoke.

i'm worried for the newkidd members :(( idk whats happened to them and i don't wanna jump to conclusions and think for the worst but i have to say i'm a bit disappointed in ncitizens because hansol is a part of what is going on with them right now and we all know he is still good friends with them but i haven't seen any ncitizens posting or speaking out abt it :// if we bring the topic up enough we can get answers!! especially because i know nct has a VERY large fan base so it'd help a lot. we just need to spread the word and make sure our boys are safe and okay!💚