55 pt.2💉

everyone watched with big smiles as the two stood from the table in the front of the venue

they had already went through the whole vowels and saying i do part which meant they were officially married.

it was surreal to say the least, they grew with each other and the fact that they were married now was ironic seeing it all started out as a fake relationship and a blood supply for a thirsty vampire prince.

"now that we're finally in the very lively and less cold venue, we've prepared a little surprise for the bride and groom." mingxia announced through the microphone, grabbing everyone's attention.

there were a lot more people then you'd expect there to be but renjun was the crowned prince and soojin was his bride and soon to be queen so it was reasonable.

soojin and renjun gave each other looks, furrowing their brows.

they all watched as nina stepped up from the large table that held all the bridesmaids and groomsmen. the bridesmaids being nina taeyang mingxia and even marks girlfriend, freya, who the vampire girl had gotten close to over the years with gods consent of course. (y'all i'm an atheist this is making me cringe so hard)

the grooms were the dreamies and seongmin. the maid of honor being nina and the best man being donghuck.... very good mix, very good.

"so basically i'm gonna be straight forward and say at first i didn't like soojin like at all. but the day renjun brought her to our table i somehow knew we'd be good friends." nina started off, smiling at the girl.

"those your friends?"

"and what about it?" the younger raised a brow sassily.

"watch it princess. i was just gonna say some friends you have seeing as they're all glaring at your head right now and i'm almost 100% sure you're the bitch they talk about during my science class."

"but at some point she became like a little sister to me... i really liked having her around." the older sighed, turning back to the crowd of people. soojin sat still, listening carefully to the girls speech. "i felt the need to protect her like an older sister does."

"don't worry about silly little rumors. as long as you know they're not true. i might be a bit of a bitch but i'm not like hayoon. you are officially my one and only girlfriend. i need more friends then these bimbos anyways."

"we're gonna be good friends."

"and what did i tell you about when we walk into school?"

"block out the people who shit talk." "atta girl."

"and surpringly i just became really fond of her being around..."

"jins like a quieter me. i like her."

"i can't believe you'd leave me with those six oafs. never do it again."