35💉

"shh you're gonna wake them

"shh you're gonna wake them."

"shut up jeamin let me take the damn pictures."

"guys are you sure they aren't going to like, kill us for this?" and to that renjuns eyes slowly fluttered open, not having to adjust to the light seeing as his blackout curtains were closed. his vision was still a bit blurry but he could make out the figures that stood in his room.

"what the hell?" he whispered realizing that someone's arms were around his waist. he looked at them with a scowl for waking him up so early in the morning as the clock on his bed side table showed 7:45 am.

"renjun. We um we came with food. But we see that we might be interrupting something." jeamin explained with a small teasing smile. the vampire rolled his eyes looking down to the human attached to him. It was jinkyong in all her glory. renjun froze for the smallest moment. Was she always this pretty?

"whatever. How did you even get in?" the boy sighed rubbing his face. he tried to move without waking the girl. Sadly, she began to stir. he pushed her head closer to his chest so she wouldn't hear that much.

"we took your doorknob off." heachan hopefully joked. renjun looked at him with a confused expression. he was still a bit drowsy from not getting much sleep, having to deal with a very drunk jinkyong.

"no for real he took it off." jisung held up the boy's hand which held a golden doorknob that belonged to my back door. the eldests eyes widened as he sat up forgetting about the girl on his chest.

"what the hell hyuck?" renjun hissed, anger evident in his eyes. he knew they did not just remove the door handle off of his back door just to get in. nina had a key, where was she?

"well uh, we'll leave you to uh... yeah we'll be in the kitchen." jeno trailed off, giving a small smile to the older before pushing the rest of the boys out of the room.

"oh my fuck." a groan was heard from beside him. he turned his head and low and behold it was jinkyong with a pale face, regret shown on her face before she brought her hands up to rub it in frustration.

"god my head feels like shit. i fell like shit. where's an eret stream when you need it." she mumbled, passing a hand through her hair. renjun couldn't help but stare.

he was slowly but surely noticing the little things. like how her hair had black streaks in it, or the small mole that was on the top right side of her nose right next to her eye. or her lips, her lips that were different shades of red due to her biting them all the time.

"are you just going to stare at me or are you going to give me the pain killers over there?" jinkyong deadpanned, looking at the pain killers on the bed side table then to the boy in front of her with a raised eyebrow.

"shut up." renjun muttered, leaning to grab the bottle of pills and opening it so he could give her what she needed. "i'll get you- or you can take them dry." he looked at her as if she was crazy when she just downed two whole pills without water.

"you get used to it after having to take ibuprofens and adhd medication." she shrugged, laying her head back and staring at the ceiling. there was a long silence, renjun busy trying to keep himself from looking at the girl beside him and jinkyong trying to distract herself from her headache and the fact that she could basically f e e l the nervousness emitting off of renjun.

"you know mingxia is gay right?" he blurted out, catching the younger off guard. "i- okay?" she answered, giving renjun a weird look.

but on the inside, jinkyong was regretting her poor life choices.

she didn't have an exact reason as to why she dissociated herself from the group of hellish creatures. she just listened to what her mind was telling her and her mind was telling her to stay away from them. again, no exact reasoning.

when renjun started hanging out and ignoring her for mingxia, something in jinkyong switched and the way to her common sense was cut off.

somewhere in her brain she knew it affected her, renjun being all- close with another girl. she hadn't even known him for that long but somehow got attached to him. it was the little things that just made her heart do things she didn't enjoy.

"kyo are you even listening?" she was snapped out of her though process, her cheeks going pink after realizing how close renjuns face had gotten. "i-uhuh." the girl uttered in a flustered state.

"i said why were you with jaemin and jeno?" he repeated, not moving his face that was dangerously close to hers. "o-oh. well i knew taeyang and mark would come looking for me at my house and i needed time to be able to think properly so i just stayed with them."

renjun gave her a suspicious look. "but they went to school the two days you didn't." "you say that as if i'm not mature enough to stay home by myself." jinkyong rolled her eyes. once she put her attention back on renjun, she realized his eyes were staring right back at hers.

"you might wanna.. back up a bit." she trailed off, not knowing how to react. but instead of moving his head back, he leaned forward. his breath was hitting her lips, one wrong move for either of them and their lips would connect.

but right before they could- "you guys might want to come down and eat before jisung eats all of your food."

damn you chenle.

yeah damn you chenle😔

anyways y'all go follow my tiktok haha shameless plug @/yennainnit i post more on there then i do on any other public thing so yeah ;)  i will follow y'all back dw dw