16💉

yoo 2k already? stg it was at like 600 yesterday 🗿

unknown number jinkyong i'm gonna send you an address be there in 30 minutes

unknown number
jinkyong i'm gonna send you an address
be there in 30 minutes

me
woah woah woah
buy me dinner first

me
kidding
but idk who you are so no❤️

unknown number
it's renjun

me
sorry i don't know a renjun

unknown number
jinkyong istg

me
woah isn't it disrespectful to
swear to god

me
just playing bruv i'm an atheist

unknown number
just hurry up and come over
also save my number

me
you still haven't told me who you are 🤨

unknown number
it's renjun
i told you that

me
idk if i can believe that 😐

unknown number
sometimes i wish you would shut up
and comply 🙄

me
and sometimes i wish you would
let me live and not try to suck my blood
every 5 seconds 🥱

you have saved unknown numbers name to bloodboy

bloodboy
whatever
the address is 127 zem street
the big black house

me
bruh you know it's pouring rain?

bloodboy
that's too bad innit

me
if i literally die
it's on you

bloodboy
there's multiple ways you could die
because of me so

me
stfu

jinkyong sighed harshly as she pulled on her grey jacket and grabbed her phone. "stupid vampires threatening my damn life just so they can live. that logic is stupid. make it make sense." she huffed to herself, grabbing an umbrella after tying her shoes.

💉

"well fuck me then." the girl screamed as her umbrella was snatched away by the harsh winds. the rain pelting her skin as she quickly walked through the rain.

she was almost there but just to her luck the rain picked up and the wind became stronger, making it harder for her to walk.

"h-he's so lucky i didn't w-wear my good sh-shoes." she stuttered to herself as she walked up the path to the large black house that renjun told her about. stupid rich people. jinkyong thought, stepping up on the porch of the house.

the girl shivered, holding her arms close to her body as an attempt to gain more heat. but it was useless as the harsh rain had already pelted through her clothes and seeped to her skin. her teeth clattered and her hands were shaking as she knocked on the dark door.

"took you long- oh shit." jaemin answered the door, eyes widened at the sight of the small girl in front of him. "what the fuck jinkyong?" he hissed, pulling the girl inside. "did you walk here in the rain?" the younger asked worriedly as jinkyong nodded her head weakly.

her body was numb and she still felt cold as water dripped from her clothes onto the tile floor. "jisung-ah! get me a towel please!" jaemin yelled into the living room of the place, looking back at the girl.

"why didn't you ask one of us for a ride or something? are you dumb?" he asked worriedly, earning a look from the older. "i-i'm sorry i-i d-don't want to d-die because a c-c-certain someone n-needs h-his b-blood." she stuttered, her sarcasm still evident although she had almost frozen to death.

jisung then came in with a large black towel. "uh all the towels were in the dryer so it's a bit warm." he scratched his head, tone slowing as he looked at the short girl in front of him. jaemin took the towel and wrapped it around her small frame. "even better. i'll go make tea." he smiled, walking in the direction of the kitchen.

"nina hyuck and chenle are in the living room. let's go." jisung pointed towards the said room, raising a brow at the girl who nodded. she followed the boy slowly into the living room, her eyes tracing the floor in front of her.

"what the fuck happened to you?" donghyuck questioned, obviously holding in his laughter. "s-shut up." jinkyong glared at the boy before sitting on the floor, the towel wrapped tightly around her.

"dude you should've asked me for a ride here. in would've had a reason to drive chenles nice ass tesla." nina shook her head, clicking her tongue. "fuck off nina. i'm never letting you near my baby." chenle glared at the older from the other end of the couch.

nina only held the middle finger to the boy before turning herself back to jinkyong. "anyways you need clothes but all my extras are in the little extra house i stay in with jisung so um you can take some from like hyucks room." "don't volunteer my clothes!" donghyuck shouted, looking up from his phone.

"let her borrow them or you're gonna be the one giving Cerberus a bath next." nina hissed, giving a look at the older. "fine jesus." the boy rolled his eyes, standing up and looking at jinkyong.

"you helpless thing." he fake sympathized, signaling for her to follow him which she did.

"there's a bathroom down the hall, i'll give you an extra towel. here's a hoodie and basketball shorts that will most likely go to your ankles because you're legit an elf." jinkyong smacked the boy over his head with a glare as he laughed.

"meanie." she mumbled, grabbing the clothes and walking out of the boys room to the bathroom down the hall.

i'm so borrreeedddd none of my friends are online 😔✋ also question, is black butler good?