54💉

"yeah so he said he met a new girl named jiyoo

"yeah so he said he met a new girl named jiyoo. she's an angel, literally. i met her and i'm happy he found a new person." soojin sighed as she snuggled further into her boyfriends arms. "i'm glad he found someone who isn't my girlfriend." renjun scoffed, letting his thumbs draw shapes on the girls thighs.

"don't be a doush." she pulled her head from his chest and smacked his arm. "yah im the one letting you sit on my lap." the vampire boy hissed. soojin rolled her eyes, resting her hands on his shoulders.

"so about the turning me into a vampire... you can't just like have me drink a potion or something... like you HAVE to bite me?" she asked hesitantly, showing the small bit of fear she had in her eyes.

renjun softened at the sight, sitting up a bit so he was in a more comfortable position with the girl on his lap. he smiled, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"sadly i can't, but if you don't wan-"
"no! i want i want but... i don't know. it's just weird to think about." she shrugged, avoiding eye contact with renjun.

the boy sighed, taking her chin and pulling it so that her eyes met his. "i promise i'll teach you everything you need to learn. me jeno jaemin chenle xia and even your mum can help you with everything but i think you'll get the hang of it." he said simply, pecking the nervous girls forehead.

she knew there was nothing to be scared of, she had o many amazing friends from the underworld- heck her parents and brother were from the underworld. it was just her stupid anxiety telling her she'd regret everything.

but honestly, anxiety to suck it up and get the fuck out.

"fine. but don't you dare try and use that, JuST A PInCh bullshit. i know this is gonna hurt more then you just taking some of my blood." soojin hissed to the older, pointing a finger in his face with a glare. he only laughed, remembering their first day together in the classroom and cringing a bit.

"okay, this time i'll warn you. it'll probably feel like you're being injected with like poison and you might pass out but it's okay, i'm right here." he shrugged, wrapping his arms around her waist fully and bringing her closer.

"promise me you won't kill me?"
"you're not an actual human babe, i cant scientifically do that." renjun scoffed, giving the girl. look.

"you know what why don't i just go ask jeno-" the girl was cut off by fangs attaching to neck before she could protest again.

her face scrunched up in the sting, he was right. it was as if someone was injecting a how awful liquid into her neck.

her eyes couldn't help but prick with tears, fingers fumbling with renjuns as he continued doing what he was doing.

and it only took a minute more for her vision to go black.

i'm sorry i've been taking so long to update this my mental state and school have not helped me focus on it but anyways i'm warning y'all now, the next chapter is the last chapter :(