17💉

bruhh i was like "lemme go write a new chapter for outa my head" cause i got used to doing that when i was bored and stuff but then i realized i finished it 💔💔

jinkyong walked out of the bathroom fully clothed, a towel in her hand as she dried her hair and walked into the living room.

"what a hottie." nina called out with a smirk on her face. jisung shot his girlfriend a look, rolling his eyes and getting up to walk into the kitchen. "not at jisung getting jealous over me." the human girl flipped her hair dramatically.

"i'm not jealous!" jisung yelled from the pantry. "he's very possessive but he's not ready for that conversation." donghyuck smiled, raising his eyebrows showing a judging look.

jinkyong laughed a little and almost forgot what she was there for. "he's in the basement. it's all the way down the hall to the left there's a door that leads to it." chenle directed easily.

"the basement. who even just hangs- you know what i'm not even gonna question him at this point." she finished off, thanking them before throwing her towel at donghyuck and quickly walking down the hall to the door.

she slowly opened it, the door creaking a bit as she did so. there was a spiral staircase that led down into darkness. "he's a vampire i get that but this is definitely not an ideal place to just chill out." she mumbled to herself, beginning her journey down the stairs.

once she reached the bottom she was met with a very magnificently decorated basement room. there was a large bed to the right of her and to the left there was a lounge area.

"it's been an hour kyo." a voice spoke from behind her, causing her to stumble further into the room. "my fucking persephone renjun!" she breathed out, turning around to glare at renjun who was laughing his ass off.

"don't do that to me. this place gives me the creeps." she shivered, looking around once more. "and i don't?" he raised an eyebrow after calming down from his laughing.

"not really. maybe it's because i know you need some kind of blood supply to survive and if you don't have that you'd be weak as fuck so." jinkyong sent a wink at the older earning a glare. "did i lie?" she questioned. renjun only rolled his eyes, walking further into the room and sitting on the couch.

"so let me guess. you want to drink from me because i didn't let you yesterday. so you forced me to walk in the rain and get here in under an hour which need i remind my house is more then 30 minutes away not to mention it was pouring rain?" the girl raised an eyebrow as she stood in front of renjun.

"pretty much. is that why your hair is still wet?" he nodded, pointing at her dark hair that was still a bit damp. "yes and no. i had to walk in the rain, so my clothes were wet. i took a shower." she explained, crossing her arms over her chest.

"hmm who's clothes are those? ninas arent that big, shes short." he hummed, picking at his nails. "haechans. i've actually worn this hoodie before but that's cause i stole it in class when the ac would break." the girl shrugged, going to sit down next to renjun, only to be pulled into his lap.

"you and donghyuck are close." he inhaled her scent, fangs protruding from his mouth as he closed his eyes. "well yeah. he's my seat mate in most of my classes- can you let go of me please." she creased her eyebrows, trying to sit up.

"don't get too close with him." "b r u h i would never. donghyucks just- i mean he's cute but i would actually end up knocking him out one day." she rolled her eyes, giving up on trying to get out of his hold.

"fucks sake just bite me already and get this over with." the girl hissed. that was all that needed to be said for renjun to push his fangs in her skin, drinking her sweet blood.

after a few minutes of renjun drinking from her blood, jinkyong realized he wasn't drinking anymore, but his mouth was still attached to her collarbone.

"jun! pizzas here!" jeno called out from the top of the staircase. renjun then detached him self from her, looking at what he had done. "pretty." he muttered, tracing his finger on the mark he had made.

a loud gasp emitted from jinkyong as she pushed renjun away and stood up, running to the small mirror on the wall.

"huang renjun! who told you you could give me a hickey!?"

imagine junnie giving you a hickey tho. i'd legit melt