23💉

"they're- well tell them i'm busy then

"they're- well tell them i'm busy then." renjun snarled while jinkyong gave a confused expression.

"no need to lie to your parents my dear son." a woman pushed the door all the way open. she wore a pretty black dress that flowed down to about mid calf, her wavy jet black hair flowing effortlessly down her back.

boy was she beautiful. jinkyong guessed that's where renjun gets most of his charms from.

"oh i see. you have a girl over. that's okay, she can join us as well." the woman smiled sweetly, causing jinkyongs heart to melt. motherly smiles were her weakness, having never gotten a proper one from her mother.

"mum this is jinkyong, renjuns girl-" "she's my fake girlfriend." renjun cut his cousin off with an eye roll, standing from the bed. "fake or real, have her come down to eat with us. she's pretty. you can call me renmei." his mother winked, pulling nina out of the room and closing the door behind them.

"well then. i can transport you home really quick, if you'd like?" renjun suggested, earning a look from jinkyong. "now now junnie. mother huang wouldn't like that and plus i'd like to get to know her, she seems nice." she smiled, removing the blankets from renjuns bed and swinging her legs of the side.

"but i am going to need help getting up. my legs feel like their bones have been replaced with lil huddy's." she joked causing renjun to give her a weird look. "yeah i didn't like using lil het as a reference either, so shutup and help me."

and with that they made their journey downstairs.

"oh you guys are down already. renjun your father is cooking food now. i have no idea what but it gives us time to talk." renmei smiled prettily. "when did you guys get back from dexi?" the boy raised his eyebrows.

"just today. we're quite tired but we decided to stop by and drop off a few things we got there." she explained, grabbing her black leather purse off of the table.

"like what?" "just a few things." the woman  shrugged, pulling out a few dark colored bags.

"here honey. renjun usually doesn't like blood candies but i'm sure you'll like them." renmei smiled at jinkyong, shoving the black bag into the girls hand. "mum she's not a vampire. she doesn't drink blood." renjun face palmed, shaking his head.

"but she is a vampire?" his mother gave a questionable look, her gaze going back and forth from the two young adults. "i'm sorry mrs. huang but i'm not." jinkyong said politely, giving a small smile to the woman.

"but she is? renjun are you that incompetent? you can't detect it in her blood?" his father said, walking out of the kitchen. he looked like an older version of renjun but he was still pretty young looking. it was reasonable, he's the ruler of the vampires and the underworld.

jinkyong almost gasped at the face of renjuns father. never did she expect to be meeting the king of vampires face to face.

"renjun what-" "ha! i knew it. my 6th sense never fails me." nina exclaimed, a big smile on her face as she threw her arm around jinkyongs shoulder. "why did you think her scent was faint cousin? also the fact that we can actually tolerate her and have created a bond. we usually wouldn't even let humans look in our direction."

both renjun and jinkyong had frozen. jinkyongs mind went fuzzy as she went through a state of shock.

what did they mean she was a fucking vampire? we're they shitting her? if this was a prank it wasn't a very good one.

"but neither of my parents- i'm not a vampire." she stuttered out, earning a sympathetic smile from mrs. huang.

"is she a half blood then? maybe someone-" "no she's a pureblood." gangfan shook his head. "who are you parents?" he asked jinkyong, earning a hesitant look.

"my mother's is choi minjung and my fathers is choi jihoon." her voice was low, still taking in the information.

gangfan gave a confused look, inhaling sharply. "she's a pureblood but... her mother's not a vampire." "no because her mother is a witch." renjuns mother rolled her eyes that had flashed a deep red.

"wh- that makes no sense." renjun creased his eyebrows, looking at jinkyong who shrugged with a "don't ask me" face.

"if she's a purebred vampire then jinkyong... your mother isn't your real mother."

my wig is in canada now