10💉

"jinkyong!" one of the girls "friends" called as she walked towards the entrance of the school

"jinkyong!" one of the girls "friends" called as she walked towards the entrance of the school. "hey jinae!" jinyoung faked a smile to the girl. this specific girl was the fakest among her small friend group so she thought, why not fake out the faker?

"so... you and renjun?" the girl nudged her, a sickly sweet smile playing her lips. but jinkyong saw threw her facade. she knew that jinae in particular loved to spread rumors and gossip, she didn't want any part of it though.

"what about us?" she played along, tasing a brow. "come on jin. that scene in the hallways yesterday? you sitting with the kings of the school?" jinae scoffed. jinkyong didn't know how to respond.

"well um. if your suspecting what i'm guessing you are, yes we are dating now." she let out slowly after a moment of silence. jinaes eyes went wide, now knowing that all the rumors were true.

"that's- how did that happen? i mean no offense but you're definitely not what i think his type is. like, at all." jinkyong almost scoffed at this. of course, she wasn't a hottie cheerleader who shoved their plastic boobs in every boys face and tried to get in their pants every 5 seconds.

"yeah i can tell. that's probably why it spread so quickly because the huang renjun is dating a quiet loner girl instead of a hot senior." she muttered, huffing our air.

before she or jiae could say anything else, her belt loops were pulled back and an arm slid around her waist. "hey babe." renjuns voice was low and chilling. it was also hot as fuck and sent chills down jinkyongs spine.

"morning." jinkyong hummed looking up at him only to receive a peck on the lips by the older. her eyes widened as she looked at him. "well i'm gonna go inside. i'll see you in class jin." jiae said awkwardly, waving a little before walking away.

"why would you do that?" jinkyong hissed, nudging his shoulder as she glared. she most certainly did not need a playboy vampire to steal her first kiss but here we are. "what? you are my girlfriend after all." renjun had a sly smirk as he looked down at her.

"don't do it again." she scoffed, going to walk away but yet again, she was held back by her belt loops causing her to stumble a bit. "don't tell me what to do babe. i'll call the shots here." he whispered in her ear before leaning back up and looking at his friends who were waiting for him.

"see you." he didn't forget to teasingly place another kiss on the girls lips before walking back over to his group, leaving jinyoung dumbfounded.

"that actual fucking asshole." she said to her self, not believing he had just pulled that. "oh fuck me." the girl groaned almost out loud when she saw different cameras still out, some being retreated after they took pictures.

great. she really was going to be the next big topic for the rest of the year.

okay but why would you get mad at him for that 💀💀 i would gladly let renjun take my first kiss if i hadn't already given it away to some random girl in 4th grade

but anyways why is this what my notes look like right now 😭

damn i kinda miss writing love again but then again i have a whole series coming ahead of me soooo