13💉

"you're a vampire

"you're a vampire."
"i am aware." jinkyong gave the younger a look. "whatever, anyways. what like... how does this whole blood toy thing work? like if you have a human to provide blood to you...?" she trailed off, jaemin smirking at her and leaning back in his seat. he knew she had done research, jaemin was a people watcher.

he had seen her in the library reading books about the hellish creatures. and even if she had never encountered one, from what he could tell from her mind, she knew a lot. but only of the basic stuff.

"depends on what kind of vamp you are." he shrugged simply. jinkyong gave a confused expression. "you're confused, i'll explain seeing as probably no one will. you see, there's different types of vampires, kind of like a pyramid of power." he started to explain.

"at the bottom are the halfbloods, half human half vampires. they're not as powerful but they're still kinda dangerous seeing as if they don't have a vampire to teach them they'll do whatever they want, meaning innocent humans get killed mercilessly." jinkyong nodded, showing she understood.

"then there's hybrids of demons and vamps. they're very powerful seeing they hold the same powers as the two most powerful he'll creatures. but it's not always vamp and demon. sometimes it's vamp and hellhound vamp and- any hellish creature really."

"then there's pure bloods. pure bloods are seen as some kind of royalty, even if you're not from the royal family. they're very powerful. having all the abilities of the two i just mentioned connected. for example, i'm a pure blood as well as chenle."

"what about jeno?" "we'll get to him in a second." jaemin smiled.

"like i was saying, they have all powers connected and to keep those powers, we feed off of both humans and animals. we can have blood toys such as yourself but they aren't really important for us meaning we can also drink from other things like animals while having a blood toy." jinkyong nodded, trying to cram all the information jaemin was giving into her head.

"and lastly, royals including both renjun AND jeno." the girls eyes widened. "jeno is a royal?" "very well known, him and renjun have been friends since birth due to their families being close. jenos parents are king and queen of the city haelin along with zela which is our city, very big and well known. whereas renjuns parents are just the king and queen of the vampire kind making a large difference."

she couldn't believe all this. somehow she had became the blood toy for the son of the king and queen of vampires and managed to become friends with- it was all still so shocking to her.

"so with them, they are extremely powerful. almost invulnerable i would say but they have their weaknesses. blood toys to them, well it's a different thing. i don't know why but when you use a human for their blood and you are a royal you have to stick to that one person until they're either dead or become a vampire." jinkyongs eyes widened.

it dawned on her what that meant. "let me explain further before you freak out." jaemin held a hand to stop her from completely screaming about what he had just said.

"usually, when royals choose a human to use for blood, they stick with them, most eventually turning their human vampire. they tend to get very possessive over their human because their mind is set to "that's their human. nobody else gets to touch it." and you know i think it's kinda cute." jaemin giggled, looking at jinkyong who was still shaken up by his words.

"oh you can freak out now."

soooo idrk how that process went. it was very random but i wanted her to somehow figure more out abt vamps and obvi junnie ain't gonna tell her so