11💉

"boo!" the girl rolled her eyes, turning around to see one of her best friends

"boo!" the girl rolled her eyes, turning around to see one of her best friends. "not gonna work mark. you're not slick." she chuckled as the older walked in front of her with a small frown.

"how do you never get scared? this isn't fair." he folded his arms as she shoved her books into her locker. "what can i say? i'm just hard to scare." she smiled. "or it's the fact that you literally are the least intimidating person i know and i work with kang minhee." she deadpanned, closing her locker and placing her bag back on her shoulder.

mark only rolled his eyes at the younger, allowing a smile to invade his lips. "free period?" she asked, eyebrows raised. mark nodded, throwing his arm around her shoulders. "lets go listen to day6 on the rooftop." he hummed as they both started walking the way they would usually walk.

"hey jinkyong." the girl tried her hardest not to show herself to the older but it was no use. it was like nina had supervision or something. "hey nina." jinkyong stooped walking, shooting a smile to the demon girl who was leaning against the lockers, talking to kim seungmin who was close with her.

"mark this is my new friend nina. nina this is my best friend mark." she introduced, mark eyeing the girl before nodding at her. "a senior huh? renjun know you're friends?" nina cocked an eyebrow, looking at mark who gained a sour look on his face.

"uh, didn't think it mattered?" she could basically feel the tension in the air, unsure of what to say. mark had never told her verbally that he had problems with renjun but sometimes she'd catch him glaring at the younger.

seungmin snickered, leaning on the lockers. "yeah. a nina being the princess of hell doesn't matter either." that earned him a slap over the head from nina. "this should be fun." she then said, turning to jinkyong who had a questionable expression.

"oh...kay. so we're gonna go." she trailed off, waving at the two elders before pulling mark along.

once they reached the rooftop, the both threw their bags next to the door and walked out to the two chairs they stole from one of the classroom to sit down on them.

"so what's with you and renjun?" jinkyong asked as she leaned in her seat, turning on a random day6 song and placing her phone in her lap. "what's with you and renjun? are you two actually dating?" mark retorted, folding his arms.

jinkyong hesitated telling him, not wanting to expose the fact that renjun and his friends were hellish creatures. even if she didn't like them that much, she still had the amount of respect not to go flaunting the fact that they were vampires and demons.

"i know what they are jin. you can tell-" "she won't be telling you anything." a voice interrupted marks sentence, grabbing both of their attention. "renjun- what are you-" "ive come to pick up my girlfriend is what. seeing as she wants to meet with meekly human seniors behind my back."

renjuns tone was obviously angered as he walked towards the girl, pulling her from her seat. "you can't just take her." mark glared at the younger to which renjun raised a brow.

"really? watch me then." he smirked, pulling the girls wrist towards the door to the rooftop.

jinkyong couldn't do anything, renjuns vampire strength overpowering her. so instead she turned around and mouthed a sorry as renjun picked up her backpack harshly and walked out of the door.

wOah renjun is a hottie wbk